GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

that Joker PF is one of their best in years i think, Beautiful (i don't own it personally:))

that sucks a bit about the faint black line. I thought it was just a shadow. the fabric they used is a bit tricky it can be snagged quite easily.

The DC Eaglemoss figures are addictive! I'm still working to complete the set and somehow stopping myself from getting the chess pieces. Azrael is a great-looking figure. It was a little difficult finding one with his cape pieces intact.

Your quoting those pictures reminds me that I really need to post updated pics of my room. It's a lot different now!

The DC Eaglemoss figures are addictive! I'm still working to complete the set and somehow stopping myself from getting the chess pieces. Azrael is a great-looking figure. It was a little difficult finding one with his cape pieces intact.

Your quoting those pictures reminds me that I really need to post updated pics of my room. It's a lot different now!

Good thing you were able to look at a few to get a good Azrael. I loved that comic book.
it's so much work anymore. i just updated mine and i'm pretty certain that it was my last time. Taking pics is rough.

Love the collection..but the Hulk pose is a bit odd

Thanks! I think I've changed the Hulk pose since I posted pictures of him. I've changed quite a few things in my room and haven't gotten a chance to take new pics.

wow.Great collection.Super.and great display..can you be my uncle ??? :rotfl :lol

wow.Great collection.Super.and great display..can you be my uncle ??? :rotfl :lol

Thanks for checking it out! My collection makes me a fun uncle until my nephew tries to touch my stuff. Then I'm the mean uncle that doesn't share. :lol

I'm getting ready to post some updates to this thread. I've been crazy busy the last couple weeks and didn't want to post anything unless I could take the time to get some good pics. Got a couple new statues, a few 1/6 scle figures, a bunch of prints, and some odds and ends so I'm hoping I can get everything up this weekend.

It's been a month since I've made an update and I've added a ridiculous amount of stuff to my collection in that time. I'm going to try to get pics up of everything but it's a bit daunting to do it all at once so I'm starting with just the prints I've accumulated.

First up are going to be prints I got at Wizard World Tulsa in November:

Rob Liefeld Signed Deadpool Print

DP RL (428x640).jpg

Mark Bagley Signed Mary Jane, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Ultimate Spider-Man/Venom Prints

MBagley MJ (433x640).jpg

MBagley Spidey (429x640).jpg

MBagley Spidey Venom (428x640).jpg

Michael Zeck Signed Punisher, Wolverine/Captain America, and Spider-Man Prints

MZeck Punisher (444x640).jpg

MZeck Wolv CA (448x640).jpg

MZeck Spidey (442x640).jpg

Jamie Tyndall Signed Spider-Woman and Supergirl Prints

JTyndall SW (430x640).jpg

JTyndall SG (426x640).jpg

One of the reasons I wanted to go to Wizard World Tulsa was to see Neal Adams. It was the Superman and Batman comics with his art that I grew up reading so it was awesome to get to talk to him in person. It was a little depressing to see the majority of the people attending the convention losing their minds over the Walking Dead celebrities while the comic artists didn't have people at their tables. There wasn't one artist that I had to wait to get something signed--just walked up their tables to find them doodling out of boredom. As bad as I felt for them, it was good for me since I didn't have any trouble getting prints from them. Neal Adams even drew a Superman head sketch on one of my prints!

Neal Adams Signed Superman, Batman, Power Girl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman Prints

NAdams Superman remarked (432x640).jpg

NAdams Superman (421x640).jpg

NAdams Batman (420x640).jpg

NAdams PG (501x640).jpg

NAdams SG (501x640).jpg

NAdams WW (504x640).jpg

Ethan Van Sciver Signed Battletoad and DC Prints

EVS Battletoad (435x640).jpg

EVS JLA (437x640).jpg

EVS Batman (440x640).jpg

EVS Villains (437x640).jpg

One of my favorite things about going to conventions is finding artists that are new to me and getting some of their work. It's cool to see a lot of different takes on my favorite characters and you never know which one may end up being the next big thing in comics.

Nathan Szerdy Signed Prints -- The calendar pin-up prints have the date the character was introduced, which I thought was awesome. Plus, he had a contest online to choose a woman for each character to sign the print so each one has a unique signature. As I look at these again I'm kicking myself for not getting all the calendar prints.

NSzerdy MJ (459x640).jpg

NSzerdy SG (445x640).jpg

NSzerdy WW (456x640).jpg

NSzerdy HQ (448x640).jpg

NSzerdy Bat villains (640x430).jpg

NSzerdy GotG (640x425).jpg

I don't usually buy unsigned prints but these were too cheap and too cool to pass up.

JSalgado Doomsday (433x640).jpg

RPasibe GotG (428x640).jpg

RPasibe Starlord (448x640).jpg

RPasibe Thanos (433x640).jpg

I've been getting a ton of Mondo prints lately. I hate their ordering system because I'm usually not fast enough to get the ones I want but sometimes I get lucky.

Mondo--Alex Ross Iron Giant

Mondo ARoss IG (640x390).jpg

Mondo--The Iron Giant by DKNG

Mondo IG movie (483x640).jpg

Mondo--Night of the Living Deadpool Prints by Jay Shaw

Mondo NotLDP 1 (491x640).jpg

Mondo NotLDP 2 (516x640).jpg

Mondo NotLDP 3 (482x640).jpg

Mondo--Flash Gordon Aura and Dale by We Buy Your Kids

Mondo FG Aura (324x640).jpg

Mondo FG Dale (314x640).jpg

Mondo--Prometheus and Alien by We Buy Your Kids

Mondo Prometheus WBYK (517x640).jpg

Mondo WBYK Alien (504x640).jpg

Mondo--Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Andrew Kolb

Mondo TMNT (459x640).jpg

Finally, I got a couple of the new prints Sideshow has started offering, a couple J Scott Campbell prints, and some stuff from eBay.

Sideshow Spider-Woman Print

SS Spiderwoman (477x640).jpg

Sideshow Artgerm Poison Ivy Print

SS Artgerm PI (490x640).jpg

Artgerm Signed Justice Wonder Woman Print

Artgerm Justice WW (456x640).jpg

Artgerm Signed Justice Harley Quinn Print

Artgerm Justice Harley (452x640).jpg

J Scott Campbell Signed Spider-Man and Mary Jane Print

JSC Spidey MJ (430x640).jpg

J Scott Campbell Signed Black Cat Print

JSC Black Cat Spidey (443x640).jpg

BATT Signed Superman/Wonder Woman Print

TDaniel Batt SM WW (640x412).jpg

Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics *Big Print Update 12/13/2014*

Awesome stuff man. I really like that Poison Ivy. I was pretty tempted to get their premium format of her :lol

Awesome stuff man. I really like that Poison Ivy. I was pretty tempted to get their premium format of her :lol

Thanks! I missed out on the first Poison Ivy PF but I'm getting the green one. I actually prefer the green skin anyway so it worked out with the print and statue.

The Sideshow prints are really nice and I think a good deal considering they're a limited number, signed, and the size/paper quality.

When I went to Wizard World Tulsa I got the Superman Man of Steel Premium Format Statue #989/3000. I know a lot of people were losing their minds because it's PVC instead of polystone but that doesn't bother me. I got a really nice deal on it plus didn't have to pay shipping so I was happy with the purchase. The suit is beautiful and overall I think it looks really nice.

SS MOS full front (427x640).jpg

SS MOS half (640x427).jpg

SS MOS close (640x427).jpg

SS MOS full right (427x640).jpg

SS MOS full left (427x640).jpg

I got the Madame Hydra Comiquette #204/1000 from fellow Freak Colossus complete with a little snake he threw in that Sideshow probably should have been included in the first place. I think she's absolutely beautiful--my only complaint is that she's not a premium format statue to be in scale with my Spider-Woman PF.

MH full front (427x640).jpg

MH close (640x427).jpg

MH full right (427x640).jpg

MH full back (410x640).jpg

MH full right 2 (351x640).jpg

Another addition is the little Thor Frog Diorama #183/1500 from Sideshow. This is a perfect example of having a $20 monthly coupon and not knowing what to use it on :lol However, I actually really like the little guy. Sideshow did a great job with such a small piece. Skin is shiny, log is detailed, plus the wings on the helmet are plastic so there wasn't any need for concern about them arriving broken.

TFrog front (640x602).jpg

TFrog right (640x513).jpg

TFrog back (640x427).jpg

TFrog left (640x588).jpg

TFrog close (640x427).jpg

Late night eBay browsing is a horrible habit, but it got me a great deal on the Black Widow Premium Format Statue #143/1500 from Sideshow. It was one of those auctions where I put up a max bid then let it go thinking I wouldn't win--then I did. After getting her in-hand though, I'm glad I did. The suit is great, her chest is ample, and she looks like she's going to kill someone. I've seen the XM version and agree with most that it's amazing--congratulations to those getting her. However, I'm not that big of a fan of the character to pay XM prices. This Sideshow piece is just right for me.

IMG_0687 (337x640).jpg

SS BW half right (427x640).jpg

SS BW close (640x427).jpg

SS BW right (331x640).jpg

SS BW back (333x640).jpg

SS BW left (411x640).jpg

Back