GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics *Updated 12/21/2014*

I get tired of seeing the Elf on the Shelf pics each year so I decided to do something different. I tried to sell Chicky my soul for a Hellboy PF this Christmas and told her I'd post a pic of Evil Superman each day through Christmas. She favorited a couple but hasn't gotten back to me so I don't know if I'm getting anything yet. Here are all the pics I did.

ES coffee (640x535).jpg

ES change name (640x480).jpg

ES marshmallow (480x640).jpg

ES toothbrush (480x640).jpg

ES bat signal (480x640).jpg

ES heisenberg (427x640).jpg

ES Dexter (640x480).jpg

ES stripper (480x640).jpg

ES good time (480x640).jpg

ES dick in a box (480x640).jpg

ES shopping (640x480).jpg

ES group (640x480).jpg

ES caught (480x640).jpg

You'll love ED. It's got a lot of detail when you really look at it. I wish I had room to keep him displayed together with Robocop but he's a beast.

He certainly is. Had to have a massive change around as I got the tumbler too :/ Really loving him :) Love all the cables and wires.

Haha those supes shots are awesome lol

:lol great Evil Superman pics! You should post these in the club thread. The poses really add to them as well like Catwoman's, which is cute.

Very funny :lol

He certainly is. Had to have a massive change around as I got the tumbler too :/ Really loving him :) Love all the cables and wires.

Haha those supes shots are awesome lol

Great superman pics :clap :lol

:lol great Evil Superman pics! You should post these in the club thread. The poses really add to them as well like Catwoman's, which is cute.

Lol! Great pics

Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun setting these up--made me feel like a kid again to get the figures off the shelves and "play" with them. One of my pics made it onto Sideshow's blog, Fan Photo Roundup 2014 Holiday Edition, which is pretty cool. Still haven't heard from Chicky so looks like I'm probably not getting the Hellboy PF.

Couple more updates...slowly but surely I'm getting everything on here.

1/6 Scale Boardwalk Empire Whisky Crates & Bottles These are fantastic pieces with some amazing craftsmanship from Freaks Hunterdnrc and Mudblood! I don't even have a Boardwalk Empire figure yet, but these looked so good I had to get a few. The sale page is here: 1/6 Boardwalk Empire Whisky Crates & Bottles

CC whisky all (640x427).jpg

CC whisky bottle crate (640x427).jpg

CC whisky bottle (427x640).jpg

1/6 Scale Battery Powered Lightsaber These lightsabers are awesome--no wires and they're really bright with great color. My only complaint is that the hilts aren't made to look like the specific lightsaber for each character but I'm trying to figure out a way to hollow out a hilt and slide this one inside. Regardless, it looks really good when held by a figure and lit. My pictures don't do it justice. The sale thread is here (and force-lightning is being offered now as well): 1/6 Scale Battery Powered Lightsaber

battery ls 1 (427x640).jpg

battery ls full (480x640).jpg

battery ls close (640x480).jpg

1/6 Scale Threezero Tyrion EX figure from Game of Thrones Finally! I've been dying to get this figure in-hand and it doesn't disappoint! Everything turned out really well--the headsculpt, clothes, and accessories look awesome. Threezero even included an extra hand, which I wasn't expecting because it hadn't been shown anywhere, to hold the exclusive dagger. I had high hopes for this line since GoT is one of my favorite shows, and I've been wanting figures from it since I started reading the books--I'm extremely happy with how he turned out. Now that I have Tyrion I'm even more excited to see the rest of the Game of Thrones figures from Threezero.

Tyrion full (427x640).jpg

Tyrion back left (427x640).jpg

Tyrion back right (427x640).jpg

Tyrion close (640x427).jpg

Tyrion dagger ex (640x427).jpg

Tyrion full book (427x640).jpg

Tyrion book close (427x640).jpg

Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumblebee I had to get this figure because it's old-school Bumblebee. It's a great representation of the character from the Transformers cartoon. The scale is great, easy to transform, and it came with a couple faceplates, a gun, and coin. Also, they included Daniel in his Exosuit, as seen in the Transformers animated movie. I don't really care about the exosuit and wouldn't have bought it separately but it's a neat little addition and probably thrown in to justify the price. I was unable to put the side mirrors on the figure because the hole on the right side is filled in. I'll probably try to fix it at some point but it looks fine without it. All-in-all, a very cool little figure!

TF BB and coin (640x427).jpg

TF BB and exosuit (640x427).jpg

TF BB car front (640x427).jpg

TF BB car left (640x427).jpg

TF BB car back (640x427).jpg

TF BB full (526x640).jpg

TF BB close (640x427).jpg

TF BB front left (427x640).jpg

TF BB back (427x640).jpg

TF BB exosuit full (427x640).jpg

TF BB and WJ (640x427).jpg

1/6 Scale Threezero Tyrion EX figure from Game of Thrones Finally! I've been dying to get this figure in-hand and it doesn't disappoint! Everything turned out really well--the headsculpt, clothes, and accessories look awesome. Threezero even included an extra hand, which I wasn't expecting because it hadn't been shown anywhere, to hold the exclusive dagger. I had high hopes for this line since GoT is one of my favorite shows, and I've been wanting figures from it since I started reading the books--I'm extremely happy with how he turned out. Now that I have Tyrion I'm even more excited to see the rest of the Game of Thrones figures from Threezero.

View attachment 154843

View attachment 154844

View attachment 154845

View attachment 154846

View attachment 154847

View attachment 154848

View attachment 154849

I so agree with you on this...I had almost forgotten that I preordered this guy until my tracking e-mail 2 weeks ago...fast forwrard yesterday in hand this guy is really impressive. 3-zero has done a really good job. I am displaying mine with the goblet and book in hand...dagger is gonna stay in sheath around his body...Not only am I eager to see the entire line but wanna see a TWD Carl from them now that that dont play when it comes to body and dimensions. Cheers! BTW...do you think anyone will re-fab a scar on this gorgeous sculpt?

I so agree with you on this...I had almost forgotten that I preordered this guy until my tracking e-mail 2 weeks ago...fast forwrard yesterday in hand this guy is really impressive. 3-zero has done a really good job. I am displaying mine with the goblet and book in hand...dagger is gonna stay in sheath around his body...Not only am I eager to see the entire line but wanna see a TWD Carl from them now that that dont play when it comes to body and dimensions. Cheers! BTW...do you think anyone will re-fab a scar on this gorgeous sculpt?

That's one nice thing about paying ahead of time--the figure just shows up with no worries about payment! I hope we get another HS with the scar. After seeing this figure is like another one with the scar and his armor.

I'm not collecting TWD line, but there's no reason a body size for Carl isn't doable. If it's anything like this figure it'll turn out great.

Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

Sideshow Collectibles Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure -- Still blown away by Sideshow's DC Comics Line. She's a great figure with fitting accessories. Definitely glad I picked her up. Now I need a Black & Grey Batman to go with her.

View attachment 106867

View attachment 106868

Again - Excellent collection. Really great stuff. I have to say I really want the Sideshow Collectibles Catwoman to go with my Harley.

Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

Again - Excellent collection. Really great stuff. I have to say I really want the Sideshow Collectibles Catwoman to go with my Harley.

Thanks! I just got Catwoman and she's a fantastic piece. No pics yet but my goggles up HS has severely wonky eyes. I'm going to have to contact SS to see if I can get a replacement. Other than that though, she turned out really nice!

Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics *Updated 12/28/14*

Didn't get any pics of the statue yet but I got the Catwoman Premium Format yesterday. I did take pics of the goggle up head sculpt because it was so bad I decided to request a replacement from Sideshow.

catwoman wonky eye 1.jpg

catwoman wonky eye 2.jpg

catwoman wonky eye 3.jpg

Hopefully they'll have a replacement HS without the wonky eyes. The statue looks fantastic otherwise. I'll try to get some pics up this weekend. Hope everyone has Happy (and Safe) New Year's!!

Nice additions Zod!! MP Bumblebee is awesome!

Thanks! I don't get many Transformers but some of them I can't pass up. Just got notice today that the FansToys Dinobot Soar shipped so I'll try to get some pics up quickly when I get it. I've got about half a dozen other pieces that I need to take pics of and post as well so I'm going to try to get caught up this weekend.

Love your collection Zod. Looks fantastic. So much goodness.

Back