GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

That's fuc*$ng well said ! :rock You're definitly my hero General Zod !:thud:

Amazing new pieces and congrats for Harley. As for the black line I don't think it's a very big deal, she's stunning. :)

:lol Thanks! The black line isn't bothering me as much--the more I look at her the more I'm just taking in the whole figure as a really nice statue. If I don't look for the line I don't see it so I think I'm just going to enjoy having her in collection as-is.

Yeah, you have some other things to look at on her body... I mean... Her eyes for example... :monkey3

Big congrats on Harley bro :clap she looks great! Shame about that line you mention :( any chance to ask for a replacement body?

Big congrats on Harley bro :clap she looks great! Shame about that line you mention :( any chance to ask for a replacement body?

Thanks! I may contact SS and just see what they say about the line. I'm sure I'll just get the "Do not have a replacement in better condition" line but I guess it never hurts to ask.

Big congrats bro!

Thank you, sir! I wasn't sure if I really needed her in my collection but the deal was too good to pass up. Now that I have her in-hand I'm glad I got her.

Thanks! I may contact SS and just see what they say about the line. I'm sure I'll just get the "Do not have a replacement in better condition" line but I guess it never hurts to ask.

Yea, I know how frustrating it can be regarding Sideshows usual BS of not being able to find one that will look better than the one you currently have :huh but sometimes they do actually step up to the mark and help you out. I recently had problems with my Iron Man MKVII lifesize bust which they replaced within 10 days and then a certain piece from my MKVII LSF needed replacing and that took less than a week :horror Worth giving it a try at least :)

As long as you can balance your wants and the kid's needs then you're good. I've gotten past the "want to have kids" part of my life and am now too selfish and crotchety to even imagine having any. I get to spoil my nephew and friends' kids now and don't have to worry about buying them a car or saving for their college tuition. Plus, I'm the awesome uncle that has toys at his house. :rock

If you where my uncle you would be my favorite uncle too😄👍

I don't buy many from this line but I picked up a Transformers Masterpiece Wheeljack with Coin and Anti-Hypnosis Device.

Wheeljack was always one of my favorite Transformers and this figure is outstanding. He looks exactly like the cartoon and his head is probably my most favorite out of all of them. Tight joints, great likeness, highly posable, and easy transformation = awesome figure!

TF MP WJ full straight (427x640).jpg

TF MP WJ close (640x427).jpg

TF MP WJ posed full (640x620).jpg

TF MP WJ posed close (640x427).jpg

In an alternate universe in my head, Wheeljack made baby Dinobots. I used my World's Smallest Transformer Dinobots to make my dream come true.

TF MP WJ kneeling dinobots (640x480).jpg

TF MP WJ sitting dinobots (640x427).jpg

TF MP WJ w dinobots (502x640).jpg

That Wheeljack looks awesome!

Thanks! He's really a quality figure. The more time I spend messing around with him the more impressed I get with the craftsmanship. I've been waiting a long time to see him get made so I'm glad they did it right.

Shadow Predator Contest Question 2/10:
2. Which actor was director Stephen Hopkins’ first choice for the character of Peter Keyes who was eventually played by Gary Busey?

(This is a question for a Spook contest. Please DO NOT answer it in this thread.)

Shadow Predator Contest Question 5/10:
Rounded to the nearest million, what was the total box office amount earned by Predator 2?

This is a question for a Spook contest. Please DO NOT answer in this thread.

Shadow Predator Contest Question 8/10:
What year was the film Predator 2 set in?

This is a question for a Spook contest. Please DO NOT answer in this thread.

Stunning collection :thud: Can you remember where you got the red kryptonite for Evil Superman? Been looking but cant find one anywhere.

Stunning collection :thud: Can you remember where you got the red kryptonite for Evil Superman? Been looking but cant find one anywhere.

Thanks for checking out my collection!

I got the red kryptonite on ebay. Here's a link to a buy-it-now auction for one: 1/6 Red Kryptonite It's been a long time since I bought mine so I don't remember if this is the same guy I got mine from but the price is the same as what I paid.

Brilliant I've just ordered it! Thanks for replying so quickly :) I did a search for red kryptonite on ebay but that didn't pop up for some reason, maybe because I was using the UK site :dunno

Brilliant I've just ordered it! Thanks for replying so quickly :) I did a search for red kryptonite on ebay but that didn't pop up for some reason, maybe because I was using the UK site :dunno

Awesome! Glad to hear you got one--it really is a cool little extra for display.

Got the Harley Quinn PF #1068/3500 from Sideshow.

I was on the waitlist for the EX but they couldn't find me one before it sold out. They gave me a 15% discount and free shipping for the regular version so I jumped on it--ended up only costing $305.99! She really is a beautiful piece--my only issue is that I have a line on her stomach in the red fabric from how the black and red parts were sewn together. Not sure if it's enough to get a replacement from SS or not.

View attachment 137892

View attachment 137893

View attachment 137894

View attachment 137895

View attachment 137896

View attachment 137897

View attachment 137898

The weird seam on her stomach.

View attachment 137899

congrats on Harley mister, is the stitching on her tummy the weird seam you're talking about? or is there a black line next to it? She really is an amazing piece. I got the ex but still only use the regular head.

congrats on Harley mister, is the stitching on her tummy the weird seam you're talking about? or is there a black line next to it? She really is an amazing piece. I got the ex but still only use the regular head.

There's a faint black line in the red part of her stomach from the black fabric being stitched further over than it should have been. I've gotten over it though. If I'm not looking for it I don't see it. I think if I'd have gotten the EX I'd still use the reg HS too. I haven't posted pics of some new pieces I've gotten lately but I finally got a Joker PF to go with her. They look great together!

Back