GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

So many cool stuff, prints are awesome!

Great update bro!

Thanks guys!

I received my first Loot Crate today! The theme was GALACTIC so it had Star Trek, Alien, and Firefly stuff in it. It's not a bad deal for some neat little pieces. After opening it I decided I'm definitely going to get my nephew a subscription.

This is how everything was laid out when I opened it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411589485.677552.jpg

Star Trek Tribble!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411589563.997844.jpg

Alien ReAction Figure!! :yess:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411589689.689485.jpg

Science Fiction Vinyl Figure Blind Box: Mal from Firefly :yess: :yess:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411589804.978120.jpg

$10,000 in Firefly Money

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411589832.414224.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite mini-poster

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411589856.731152.jpg

Plus, Pop Rocks, a button, magnet, code for digital Halo comics, and a Loot Crate mini-magazine. Pretty cool for what I think cost me $12 if I remember right.

Awesome collection! I love the printed backgrounds in your detolfs.

You will KNEEL before my collection!

Finally got a Darth Talon Regular Premium Format Statue #143/1500!

After being outbid on several other auctions for her on eBay, I was lucky that I didn't win any of those because the auction I did win was at the cheapest price I've seen in awhile. The only bummer is that I can't get her lightsaber blade to light up, but it's not like I'd have it lit very often anyway so it's not a terribly big deal. Otherwise, the statue is in great shape!

I took a couple pics with my iPhone 6 because I forgot to charge the battery on my camera. I'll probably end up replacing these with better pics later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411788937.373210.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411788966.808438.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411789003.677577.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411789019.128586.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411789033.344051.jpg

And here she is with the Darth Maul Mythos statue.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411789045.545384.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats! That's a stunning statue.

Congrats on Darth Talon bro :clap I know how hard she is to get your hands on so good job :hi5:

Big congrats for Darth Talon bro ;)

Thanks guys! I can't stop looking at her when I walk into my room. SS killed it with this piece--it's easy to see why she's such a sought-after piece after getting her in-hand. Now I just need to get a few weeks of breathing room (moths are flying out of my wallet) before the rest of my preorders for this year start showing up. Hopefully I'll have a little time to rearrange my displays to make room for some big pieces (4 DC PFs and Big Chap LSB to name a few!).

Damn! I'm So jealous right now! Congrats, I guess.

Haha. Now I'll have to steal that pic and beat my kids! Seriously, I love your collection, man!

Haha. Now I'll have to steal that pic and beat my kids! Seriously, I love your collection, man!

Thanks! I appreciate any opportunity to use that pic.

No kids = more $$ for my collection. Sure, I miss out on the amazing experience of watching a little version of me learn to navigate the world and getting to see everything anew through their innocent eyes--but I get to gaze at my Darth Talon PF so I figure the feeling is about the same. :wink1: :rock

John Holmes Kittah!

No kids = more $$ for my collection. Sure, I miss out on the amazing experience of watching a little version of me learn to navigate the world and getting to see everything anew through their innocent eyes--but I get to gaze at my Darth Talon PF so I figure the feeling is about the same. :wink1: :rock

Well, that's as good a reason as any not to have kids! :lol

😂😂. My son is 6 weeks old. Just bought my first Hot Toys and feel kinda guilty. But hé, daddy has to take care of himself too.
Awesome collection !

. My son is 6 weeks old. Just bought my first Hot Toys and feel kinda guilty. But hé, daddy has to take care of himself too.
Awesome collection !

As long as you can balance your wants and the kid's needs then you're good. I've gotten past the "want to have kids" part of my life and am now too selfish and crotchety to even imagine having any. I get to spoil my nephew and friends' kids now and don't have to worry about buying them a car or saving for their college tuition. Plus, I'm the awesome uncle that has toys at his house. :rock

Got the Harley Quinn PF #1068/3500 from Sideshow.

I was on the waitlist for the EX but they couldn't find me one before it sold out. They gave me a 15% discount and free shipping for the regular version so I jumped on it--ended up only costing $305.99! She really is a beautiful piece--my only issue is that I have a line on her stomach in the red fabric from how the black and red parts were sewn together. Not sure if it's enough to get a replacement from SS or not.

SS Harley box (399x640).jpg

SS Harley base bottom (640x427).jpg

SS Harley front full (339x640).jpg

SS Harley half (640x427).jpg

SS Harley face closeup (640x427).jpg

SS Harley back 2 (387x640).jpg

SS Harley back 1 (353x640).jpg

The weird seam on her stomach.

SS Harley seam close (640x640).jpg

As long as you can balance your wants and the kid's needs then you're good. I've gotten past the "want to have kids" part of my life and am now too selfish and crotchety to even imagine having any. I get to spoil my nephew and friends' kids now and don't have to worry about buying them a car or saving for their college tuition. Plus, I'm the awesome uncle that has toys at his house. :rock

That's fuc*$ng well said ! :rock You're definitly my hero General Zod !:thud:

Amazing new pieces and congrats for Harley. As for the black line I don't think it's a very big deal, she's stunning. :)

Back