General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught the tail end of Houston’s win over GS...what happened to Draymond? Announcers said he wouldn’t return to the game, but I didn’t see/hear what happened.

Caught the tail end of Houston’s win over GS...what happened to Draymond? Announcers said he wouldn’t return to the game, but I didn’t see/hear what happened.

Strained knee. He walked out of the arena on it, but claimed though it hurt, he'd be fine. There's an MRI scheduled for today, I believe.

As far as Hayward's injury, that really, really sucks. I saw pics of it just as I was getting ready to play basketball myself. It took a little wind out of my sails.

I know he’s the second biggest real life troll we have, and I should just ignore his actions, but damn, Lavar Ball annoys the S*** out of me.

I know he’s the second biggest real life troll we have, and I should just ignore his actions, but damn, Lavar Ball annoys the S*** out of me.

who's number 1? Unfortunately every team doesn't have Patrick Beverley to shutdown Ball every night. Lavar is the master excuse maker

I'm pleasantly surprised how explosive Rose and Green look so far on Cle. If Rose can find a way to make it through the whole season, should be interesting. So far, those look like very underrated pickups.

OKC looks like they will be a handful too. Gotta give the GM a lot of credit for pulling off those 2 trades for nothing basically.

You know who it is, LOL. You’ve posted about him before (he’s not an athlete).

hahaha :clap

Beal and Green.....🙄 Maybe Green will be suspended a few games ..... then if someone could do something about LaVar the NBA would be a better place for awhile....

Minnesota should be good this year. Already own 2W on OKC.
And they lost to Detroit. Crazy team. I'm hoping they at least get a playoff birth this year. Since I have no Sonic's the Wolves are my favorite team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back