General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a Heat and Wade fan, I'm glad to see him home. After this season, I think it's time for him to retire.
I still think LeBron is gone after this season. The Lakers just set themselves up to be able to pursue (and sign) both him and Paul George.

Is IT a free agent at season end? Lbj wouldn't go there is he is on the team I'd imagine

Cavs are better than they were, but even if they find a way to make the finals again, Lakers set themselves up to nab Lebron big time. Kuzma, Ingram, Lebron, PG? plus some veterans.......seems very likely he would leave. They wouldn't even need Ball to be a scorer.

It’s only their first game together, but Lebron is LOVING his new teammates.

Also, Paul Pierce is happy that the Cavs traded IT so that he didn’t have to share the spotlight with IT today. :monkey3

Disappointing game today, but the ceremony after made up for it greatly. After Reggie Lewis passed away there weren't many bright spots to being a Celtics fan back in the 90s. When Paul Pierce came that began to change. Even though some of those Celtics teams for 98-07 were pretty rough Pierce was fun to watch. Those tough times made '08 that much sweeter.

Only been two games since the trade(s), but Cavs are fun to watch again. Who da thought trading away older players and getting younger players in return would rejuvenate a team? :lol

Only been two games since the trade(s), but Cavs are fun to watch again. Who da thought trading away older players and getting younger players in return would rejuvenate a team? :lol

I thought they'd be a little bit better, but I'm surprised at the effort plays and how well rounded all those guys are minus Nance FT shooting. Even LeBron is playing really hard on defense again. He just plain wasn't trying often before that trade. They're one of the few teams in the league that can finish out games with multiple lineups and they don't even have Love back yet.

The guys they have now are basically no names besides the hardcore fans, but they have great ball movement when Lebron is off the court, which is usually devastating for them in the past. It's still early, but the chemistry is obviously there and they will have a maybe top 5 pick next season.

Playoffs right around the corner...and Kyrie Irving is out for the remainder of the season. Consensus was that Boston got the better of the trade (when you have a star who doesn’t want to be there, you pretty much have no leverage), but as far as this season, it’s a wash who got the better of the trade.

with the injury problems GS has had this year, if Hous doesn't win it all this year, they never will. Cle should be an easy matchup with the amount of inexperienced guys they have.

Back