General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just got home and turned on the TV and heard the news about Hayward...then came here only to see Grimlock's screenshot.

I’m just hoping this doesn’t really hurt Hayward’s career, that was nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s crazy they are reporting the injury as just a fracture. I’m no doctor, but that wasn’t just a fracture. [emoji67]*⚕️

Injuries part of the game... Rogers, Beckham, Watt, Hayward all key players with major injuries....

Games may take a hit without top players but it’s about next man up...for Celtics bunch young guys get opportunity

Injuries part of the game... Rogers, Beckham, Watt, Hayward all key players with major injuries....

Games may take a hit without top players but it’s about next man up...for Celtics bunch young guys get opportunity

Yeah, but that’s a season ending injury. If you are a Celtics fan, this really hurts. I don’t think they were going to win a title this year, so I guess it not catastrophic for the league, but it sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not catastrophic yet weakens eastern conference.....unless warriors lose key player for the season only real interest is the young teams development

Of course injuries happen ... but c'mon, it was the first quarter of his first game with his new team after signing a huge contract.

While there's really no good time to suffer that kind of injury, this just seemed like especially bad luck.

Not catastrophic yet weakens eastern conference.....unless warriors lose key player for the season only real interest is the young teams development

The Warriors are probably the favorite in the West even if they lose one of their All-Stars. The only truly catastrophic injury would be LeBron.

Of course injuries happen ... but c'mon, it was the first quarter of his first game with his new team after signing a huge contract.

While there's really no good time to suffer that kind of injury, this just seemed like especially bad luck.

Timing sucks yet game goes on. Celts playing well in 3rd Q

66b91a7d1e082aaf0f87a8d3140e043a.jpg

Just walk it off, man.

Hmmmm...on one hand, I like the respect shown by the Cavs players doing their signature personalized handshakes with Kyrie...on the other hand, he’s the enemy now...

It’s crazy they are reporting the injury as just a fracture. I’m no doctor, but that wasn’t just a fracture. [emoji67]*⚕️

Just a fracture? Well yes its just a fracture, that is the clinical term. They can be complete or partial. People seem to equate fracture with the partial but in reality its any type of break in a bone.

Just a fracture? Well yes its just a fracture, that is the clinical term. They can be complete or partial. People seem to equate fracture with the partial but in reality its any type of break in a bone.

Learning something new every day. [emoji106]

Back