General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they lost to Detroit. Crazy team. I'm hoping they at least get a playoff birth this year. Since I have no Sonic's the Wolves are my favorite team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hope 'Wolves eliminate GS in the first or second round haha. MN will be a 6 seed I think. Too much talent to be lower.

Last edited:
wow, never seen a Lebron team that looks so good on paper be so bad against the worst in the league. Also extremely disappointed that the Kings are still the Kings. The veterans have been more useful on the bench than in the games.

Cleveland can sleepwalk through the rest of the year and still make the finals. these games are meaningless. But it would be nice to see them fall apart.

My interest in the regular season games rival the Warriors.....zero. I can’t find the interest to watch a full game yet outside of opening night.

Fix this **** Silver....😒

Lonzo Ball can be successful in the NBA without being a big time scorer; one only needs to look at Ricky Rubio, who is not a good shooter and more of an opportunistic scorer, but he has great court vision and is a big time perimeter defender. Having said that, getting outscored 32-0 by the other team's starting PG is not a good look. Granted Damien Lillard has been an all-star in this league, but still...

Interesting regular season games tonight...

How many points does Kyrie drop on Lonzo Ball? Bet the Lakers hide him and have someone else guard Kyrie.

Also Wolves at Warriors tonight.

Joel Embiid is a monster. Wow. With Embiid and Ben Simmons, 76ers may have just replaced the T-Wolves as my favorite “bad” team to watch.

So let me get this straight: Kevin Durant leaves OKC. Then gets mad, saying there’s no loyalty in the nba, because OKC lets a rookie use the number 35? GMAFB

So let me get this straight: Kevin Durant leaves OKC. Then gets mad, saying there’s no loyalty in the nba, because OKC lets a rookie use the number 35? GMAFB
KD is the most insecure player in sports.

KD is the most insecure player in sports.

Agreed. I thought OKC fans would take longer to get over it (myself included). But he is actually still sour when most fans have moved on. His original “PR manager” was underrated. The things he’s saying are just dumb.

Wow Boston warriors game was so rigged and it ain't even the playoffs. Unreal

Yes, such a important game....must've been rigged.

Agreed. I thought OKC fans would take longer to get over it (myself included). But he is actually still sour when most fans have moved on. His original “PR manager” was underrated. The things he’s saying are just dumb.

what do you expect from someone who has a fake tweeker account?

Back