General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EAST is so bad. I can see the heat having SEVERAL 10+ game winning streaks. All the elite teams will actually. Already the Spurs and Blazers have had 10+ gamers. I wonder if the depleted league is a result of all the 'super teams.' I guess the Knicks and Nets have been MASSIVE disappointments.

The pacers looks good.... but if Wade is healthy in the playoffs miami wins in 6. Remember last year Wade was really banged up. But the year before James/Wade lit up the Pacers.

Lakers realistically won't be able to sign any big names for another 3 years from the sounds of it. What a bunch of dummies.

Eh, he really wasn't the issue last year, watching Howard not trying was a grind. There will definitely be some adjustments early on, but I think it'll be ok.

Eh, he really wasn't the issue last year, watching Howard not trying was a grind. There will definitely be some adjustments early one, but I think it'll be ok.

Nope but he'll get to those points where he feels like he has to take over. Some nights the shots will fall, some nights they won't.

Back