General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blake was actually pretty great this year, first time in his career I would say he's ever played like that. Not that they were gonna make the playoffs with a point anyways.

New York would be stupid to make that deal...Chandler and Shumpert are the only two that play defense on that team. But then again, this is New York.

A frontline of Bargnini and Gasol? That would be the softest front line in the history of the league. I think Gasol is underappreciated for what he is, but still...

On an unrelated note, Detroit's Motor City jerseys and Portland's Rip City jersey were NICE.

I would be disappointed if LA managed to have a better record than Sac this year. The Gay addition looks to be huge, now they got 3 20-ish point scorers.

I like Chandler but he's been hurt the past couple of seasons and honestly another injury prone player is the last thing the Lakers need.

Unfortunate collapse in the 2nd half tonight for the Lakers, could really use a point guard.

pau rumors getting red hot. I hear the club is very unhappy with him right now and is even willing to take on salary for next year in a trade

Kaman also very unhappy saying this isn't what he signed here for.. I see a trend with bigs and d'antoni. lol

Know what's awesome about NY sucking so much *** this year? Nuggets get their draft pick even if its a lottery pick.

pau rumors getting red hot. I hear the club is very unhappy with him right now and is even willing to take on salary for next year in a trade

Kaman also very unhappy saying this isn't what he signed here for.. I see a trend with bigs and d'antoni. lol

We need to just trade pau already. I think he's still a good player but we're not going to get his best unde dantoni, who I freakin hate. Just trade him for Boozer and get it over with.

Jordan Hill is having a great season under D'Antoni so the issue here is the players making excuses. Time to man up and give some effort that's all Hill is doing.

Back