General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time to start blowing up the Bulls roster if it's serious. Just a rumor, Deng could go to Sacramento possibly.

Bulls suck. It may be time to start over. I dont think Rose is hurt bad but until he quits compensating for the left knee crap like this is gonna happen.

Keep the bad luck coming on the Bulls. too bad the next time they miss the playoffs the NBA is sure to award them with the top pick.

The bulls are a good team. But they aren't great. They have to play so hard day in day out that it's too physically taxing. They are always injured as good as thibs is he's run his team into the ground.

The bulls are a good team. But they aren't great. They have to play so hard day in day out that it's too physically taxing. They are always injured as good as thibs is he's run his team into the ground.

their style of play is what ails the heat. Don't matter, this year is Indianas year to come out of the east, no doubt..

Yeah, I can't say I disagree. They play hard but sadly it's worn them out.

the way Westbrook and Rose play the game, it's almost a burden on themselves to be that athletic.

This :goodpost:
Exactly, they go very hard with cuts and pivots. Reminds me of Steve Francis at times. If this is true then D Rose will have to change his game up even more in hopes for a somewhat longer career.
Disagree with Tibs running team into the ground though.

This :goodpost:
Exactly, they go very hard with cuts and pivots. Reminds me of Steve Francis at times. If this is true then D Rose will have to change his game up even more in hopes for a somewhat longer career.
Disagree with Tibs running team into the ground though.

Thibs is a great coach but you can see the wear and tear of all of the Bulls players adding up..................except Boozer.

Thibs is a great coach but you can see the wear and tear of all of the Bulls players adding up..................except Boozer.

Yea this team has gone through a lot in the last 2 seasons.
Good news is the ACL is good and just a meniscus. Same thing happened to me, tore my left acl then my right meniscus:horror

Back