General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for karma to befall LeBron, the Heat and that legion of insufferable front-running fans. It really looked like it would happen with this series, but the Spurs pissed it away... in back-to-back games. Oh well.

Re: NBA 2012-2013

really shocking final timeout call with Parker on the bench, congrats to the heat, and have to give it up for Lebron's huge game. Goes a long way to silencing the doubters, my early prediction still stands this is the last title of the big 3 era though..

really shocking final timeout call with Parker on the bench, congrats to the heat, and have to give it up for Lebron's huge game. Goes a long way to silencing the doubters, my early prediction still stands this is the last title of the big 3 era though..
I don't know how those contracts are structured, but if they had their way I bet Miami management would get rid of Wade and try to pull in another superstar to replace him. He looked old as hell in the finals.

This was the 1st time I watched B-Ball in along time. I watched most of the playoffs this year. I wanted to see this Lebron Hype. Best Player ever. But I thought he was just good, nothing spectacular. I think Wade is better. But this is just from the few games I seen this last couple weeks. Another thing I noticed is Ginolbi is just plain garbage.

Lebron was the best player out there tonight. But that's not saying much. If Ginobli and Green were taken out and kept out going into the 4th quarter (as their play warranted) the Spurs would probably have had a real shot. Oh, well.

This was the 1st time I watched B-Ball in along time. I watched most of the playoffs this year. I wanted to see this Lebron Hype. Best Player ever. But I thought he was just good, nothing spectacular. I think Wade is better. But this is just from the few games I seen this last couple weeks. Another thing I noticed is Ginolbi is just plain garbage.

I would have to disagree that Wade is better lol. I think Lebron doesn't look as AMAZING is because he's playing the best opponents...esp in Indy and the Spurs. They did a great job of containing him(as much as anyone can anyway). Ginobili is pretty much done. Spurs future is looking solid though...at least another couple years while Duncan is around but they still have some great young guys. Miami...bye bye Boshy I would think but who knows.

Lebron was the best player out there tonight. But that's not saying much. If Ginobli and Green were taken out and kept out going into the 4th quarter (as their play warranted) the Spurs would probably have had a real shot. Oh, well.

If Ginobili were eating pine in the games' final moments like he should the Spurs would have closed out the series in Game 6. No question.

Looked at the statistics. Denny Green was 1 for 12 tonight, Gary Neal was 2 for 7. Parker was 3 for 12. Ginobli had 4 turnovers. Lebron was 12 for 23, Wade was 11 for 21. Hard to believe the Spurs were in it at all at the end with that putrid performance. Shockingly, the Spurs were +6 while Ginobli was on the court--better than any other player on the team (they were -4 when Parker was on the court), so there may have been some method to Popavich's madness.

I would have to disagree that Wade is better lol. I think Lebron doesn't look as AMAZING is because he's playing the best opponents...esp in Indy and the Spurs. They did a great job of containing him(as much as anyone can anyway). Ginobili is pretty much done. Spurs future is looking solid though...at least another couple years while Duncan is around but they still have some great young guys. Miami...bye bye Boshy I would think but who knows.

Lebron made shots tonite. But before this game it seems he just relies on his size to make a run for a layup. Again though, I only seen him play this last few weeks. Wade seems like the better shooter. He also had a good game early tonite. But the Heat have to many good players. They should 3peat.

Looked at the statistics. Denny Green was 1 for 12 tonight, Gary Neal was 2 for 7. Parker was 3 for 12. Ginobli had 4 turnovers. Lebron was 12 for 23, Wade was 11 for 21. Hard to believe the Spurs were in it at all at the end with that putrid performance. Shockingly, the Spurs were +6 while Ginobli was on the court--better than any other player on the team (they were -4 when Parker was on the court), so there may have been some method to Popavich's madness.

It's about situations and matchups, though. To have Ginobili in there at the end after he literally gave the game away the game before was criminally dumb.

Spurs who?????

Kneel to the 2 Ring King!!! Go HEAT!!!!!:hi5::panic::panic::yess::yess:

bas_lebronjames03_get_15.jpg

It's amazing that they went to the Finals 3 straight times. I know that's what they expected when they got together, but it's another thing to make it happen.

Also, was Bosh this ineffective the rest of the playoffs or was it just a bad matchup for him with Duncan? He didn't seem very impressive but I didn't watch any basketball this season before the Finals.

bosh was outworked by Noah, Hibbert, and Duncan, but it so happens that all 3 of those players are simply far superior. Bosh is not even close to worth what he's payed, he's like the 7th best power forward in the league at best..

I hate the Heat, just because so many of their fans ride the bandwagon. The dude a few houses from me used to love the Lakers and now he loves the Heat. Its ridiculous. Their a All-Star Money team, their supposed to win. Their supposed to win it next year to.

I hate the Heat, just because so many of their fans ride the bandwagon. The dude a few houses from me used to love the Lakers and now he loves the Heat. Its ridiculous. Their a All-Star Money team, their supposed to win. Their supposed to win it next year to.

Lol. Who are you?

Back