General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

New season, new thread. Mods please don't combine into other thread, thats just dead weight. Combining w. past seasons is dumb, and no I wont delete it.

577120_10152190854460341_1816475853_n.jpg

Just to top it off.. Im offended Pau is ranked 15 while griffen is 14. They must value jumping high over being good at every aspect of the game.. And D Rose at 5 over Kobe at 6 (maybe 6th ring)?... Umm yea,, ooooooookay.. fragile guy has seen his best days. He's about as delicate as a rose.. Sorry Josh..

BODIE

Ive been watching the lakers for over 30 years and Im not sure that ive been more excited about a team.

The bitter spurs fan. Knowing the taste yet deprived for so long.

The hopeless nugget fan. Never tasting bliss..

Me, the glorious laker fan. Fine dining, nothing else. Relishing in the jealousy of others.

Bodie

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Still feeling the pain. Look how he's transforming the laughing stock of the league. Set us back.

We'll recover after we rape some talent from the heat.

I don't think the league is fixed, however I think stern is a bully with an agenda.

Still feeling the pain. Look how he's transforming the laughing stock of the league. Set us back.

We'll recover after we rape some talent from the heat.

I don't think the league is fixed, however I think stern is a bully with an agenda.

Agreed on Stern. Hopefully, things will improve when he retires.

If you need someone to rape, look no further than the T-Wolves. Kevin Love will be playing for you soon enough.

Its going to suck when that girl wakes up one morning and is going through puberty..lol

Back