General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Manu's stats overall weren't bad, but he made key mistakes at bad times. You've got to factor that in, and he was a big reason of why the Spurs didn't have a better opportunity.

those ridiculous turnovers were far more damaging than any basket he made could make up for.. how many times did he pass it to either the heat or to nobody, and in crunch time.. that aint no pro, wtf was that?.. heat players didn't even have to step in the passing lane, he threw it right to them (or to an invisible man)..

i love the silence from humbled spurs fans lol!!! it used to be so loud in here with dungar and jstop, hahahaaaa!!!!!!!

I'm really happy today to say the least. But my hat goes off to the Spurs! Really great team. I have immense respect for them. If you notice I never once diminished their accomplishments or talent or coaching. In fact my argument was that the Heat and Spurs were about as evenly matched as two teams get ... which is why these finals were so great. I take great pride in my heat winning MORE SO BECAUSE they beat such an accomplished worthy opponent. A true champion. In fact, that was the ONLY team in the NBA that couldve and wouldve matched up. As amazing as OKC was last year featuring a roster with three top 15 players in Harden, Durant and Westbrook they never even made me sweat. I was drenched last night.

I'm excited for what the future holds for the Heat. Sorry Brodie, Lebron's not going anywhere:

"Just getting started," Pat Riley said with hair and shirt stinking of champagne as Thursday turned into Friday

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/21/3463148/dan-le-batard-the-ride-is-just.html#storylink=cpy

"This team is amazing," James said shortly after winning his second title in three years. "And the vision that I had when I decided to come here is all coming true. Through adversity, through everything we've been through, we've been able to persevere and to win back-to-back championships. It's an unbelievable feeling. I'm happy to be part of such a first-class organization."

I'm really happy today to say the least. But my hat goes off to the Spurs! Really great team. I have immense respect for them. If you notice I never once diminished their accomplishments or talent or coaching. In fact my argument was that the Heat and Spurs were about as evenly matched as two teams get ... which is why these finals were so great. I take great pride in my heat winning MORE SO BECAUSE they beat such an accomplished worthy opponent. A true champion. In fact, that was the ONLY team in the NBA that couldve and wouldve matched up. As amazing as OKC was last year featuring a roster with three top 15 players in Harden, Durant and Westbrook they never even made me sweat. I was drenched last night.

I'm excited for what the future holds for the Heat. Sorry Brodie, Lebron's not going anywhere:

we'll see... don't think we're not going after him in a big way... you have riley, I'll give you that.. But he's building a mansion in Malibu, maybe this is a good time to cash out of that 10% ownership and come home to los angeles with a fat wallet..

i love the silence from humbled spurs fans lol!!! it used to be so loud in here with dungar and jstop, hahahaaaa!!!!!!!

Is it anything like silence from humbled laker fans after they realized their season was going nowhere? there's only like 2 laker fans that still posted in here in the last 5 months...

(hint: Nash wasn't one of them :lol)

a team as decimated as the lakers I suppose it was something in itself to secure the seventh seed.. a car with one wheel made it pretty far.. Looks like we're gunna give that old car one last drive next season (couldn't be any worse dare I say) Then we'll be drivin a LeBron..

"This team is amazing," James said shortly after winning his second title in three years. "And the vision that I had when I decided to come here is all coming true. Through adversity, through everything we've been through, we've been able to persevere and to win back-to-back championships. It's an unbelievable feeling. I'm happy to be part of such a first-class organization."

a team as decimated as the lakers I suppose it was something in itself to secure the seventh seed.. a car with one wheel made it pretty far.. Looks like we're gunna give that old car one last drive next season (couldn't be any worse dare I say) Then we'll be drivin a LeBron..

regardless the laker fanbase was noticeably absent after it was clear they were going nowhere...just wanted to point that out to derp Nash since it's clear he needed help figuring out

I'm a huge laker fan but have no problem admitting we are no where close to title winning team. Does it suck? Sure. Am I gonna go into hiding...nope. I love the Lakers through and through and I have fun discussing them regardless. One thing I love is that they always give you something to talk about. Despite not having them around, the playoffs were better than I expected....esp late. The finals were pretty fun to follow despite the blowouts in the middle....games 6 and 7 were maybe 2 of the best in history. Not a fan of the heat but they are damn good and Lebron definitely earned this one. I think last year was not nearly as exciting against the thunder. Looking forward to the new season and what teams shake it up a bit.

So anyone think Bosh will be back with the Heat next year? I think move him this offseason.

They should if they want to remain competitive. Him, Wade and Allen are shells of their formers selves. It's pretty apparent the Heat really are turning into the LeBron Cavs. Only difference is the Heat management are much better.

But if they want LeBron to stick around they need to make some moves fast. And we all know LeBron demands that he get great players around him or else...I really think he might be a Laker sooner than later...

They should if they want to remain competitive. Him, Wade and Allen are shells of their formers selves. It's pretty apparent the Heat really are turning into the LeBron Cavs. Only difference is the Heat management are much better.

But if they want LeBron to stick around they need to make some moves fast. And we all know LeBron demands that he get great players around him or else...I really think he might be a Laker sooner than later...

If the heat unload wade, allen, bosh, lewis, and prob a few others, they could put together one hell of a team. Even though they need superb players, a better team fitting around lebron could easily be built. That being said a lot of people in the media keep saying why change a team that just won a title? well, i hope they keep that mentality cuz I don't think this team can win another title. So hopefully that will lead to Lebron questioning his time there when he hits free agency. Either way, I like the clean slate the Lakers will have season after next...time to reload!

Is it anything like silence from humbled laker fans after they realized their season was going nowhere? there's only like 2 laker fans that still posted in here in the last 5 months...

(hint: Nash wasn't one of them :lol)

Deflecting the subject matter onto the Lakers after your team lost, including that Game 6 choke job?

How does it feel jstep that the team you cheer for lost to the player and team you hate the most?

The irony couldn't be anymore delicious! :drool :rotfl

Back