General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Lakers= rigged. Been saying it for years! And for anybody tht wants to rag on me, all I have to say is 52 Laker free throws to the Warriors 15!
Anybody remember sacramento 2002 playoffs verse the Fakers. Rigged!

that Sacramento game was pathetic and I'm a huge Laker fan

would rather they played straight up

this game hack-a-dwight just did not work for GSW

Anyone think Kobe will still be back before Mr. "I want to wait until I can dunk off my left foot" Derrick Rose? :lol

Don't worry, your team is only the second team ever to make Kobe cry. Anyone remember who the first team was :monkey3

^^ :rotfl:lol

Rose is such a pansy. He really is.

Well there you have it Lakers fans, Kobe with a probable torn Achilles.

https://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba...geles-lakers-probably-tore-achilles-team-says

Can't say we didn't see this one coming tbh...there's only so long you can run a car with 500,000 miles on it. You can thank your retarded coach for running him into the ground playing 45 min/night.

Hate to say it but imo this might have been Kobe's last game ever. He was gonna retire after next season anyways...what's the point of going through all that rehab for one more season. He had a helluva career, sad way to end it...:duff

Oh yeah this defiantly an injury due to too many minutes played. He's not done, he'll be back next year.

Lakers= rigged. Been saying it for years! And for anybody tht wants to rag on me, all I have to say is 52 Laker free throws to the Warriors 15!
Anybody remember sacramento 2002 playoffs verse the Fakers. Rigged!

Stupid.......

What? You afraid to say what's the truth or something?

A lot of people here have an odd relationship with things like facts and truths, even when video proof is shown, they some how make it a joke against the person who proved them wrong. Eh lakers fans, what can you do

A lot of people here have an odd relationship with things like facts and truths, even when video proof is shown, they some how make it a joke against the person who proved them wrong. Eh lakers fans, what can you do
No prob bro:hi5:
I'll say it for you and everybody that knows it. NBA is rigged
Further proof
I quote david stern when he was asked what his dream finals match up is:
"Lakers vs. the Lakers"

that Sacramento game was pathetic and I'm a huge Laker fan

would rather they played straight up

this game hack-a-dwight just did not work for GSW

52 free throws for the Lakers to Warriors 15....... Get a clue. Even Laker fans started to boo a couple games back when it started to become evident.

I don't think the nba is rigged per se, but I do think refs help the team Stern wants to win in the playoffs from time to time.

Back