General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Agreed. I can handle my team or just about any team losing as long as its a fair loss. Warriors faced two teams tonight.

Its funny since Kobe can get a 2 x 4 across the head and hasn't got a call all year. Dwight on the other hand averages 20 shots a game. He gets hacked on purpose. You're just moist.

Its funny since Kobe can get a 2 x 4 across the head and hasn't got a call all year. Dwight on the other hand averages 20 shots a game. He gets hacked on purpose. You're just moist.

And this game Kobe falls down on his own and gets a foul from absolutely nowhere.

I will say this, having this be Dwight's team will A) help the Lakers determine if they want to bring him back next season and B) make this team a better version of the Orlando Magic from 2009. That Magic team had Dwight, Turkoglu :monkey4, Jameer Nelson...probably one of the worst finals teams ever so you never know...

As bad as this season has gone, we gotta keep Dwight. He still had a lot of great bball left in him and he will be good to build around and attract other stars to join him. Unlike Orlando, lakers could put more superstars around him after Kobe retires.

Bynum was let go, because he is a lazy ******...He makes Shaq's work ethic like MJ's.

Im bummed that Kobe is done for the year...What a total let down by that tool named Jimmy Buss.

Can't stand the man, but I feel for you lakers fans. Reminds me if when Dan Marino tore his in a game against Cleveland.

Ooh cheap shot after Kobe goes down...

How is that a cheap shot? You guys said the Lakers would take the Spurs out, it wasn't just because of Kobe right? You guys made it sound like the Spurs just couldn't match up against the Lakers period (even though Spurs beat them 2-0 already but eh who cares about facts)

Spur's best 2 guard is down as well, Ginoibli, not to mention our injured best and no more Stjax, no excuses.

Back