General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Basketball is a game of matchups. Don't get mad when people say Lakers match better with sa over okc or clips and den. Its just a fact most would agree with. Also you didn't just compare Kobe and Manu did you...

Who's your team by the way? besides joining with the cool kids and post anti spurs stuff I feel I must of missed what team you actually like.

no one is anti spurs. everyone is anti douchey spurs fans like you and your girlfriend jstop

Who's mad? I Keep hearing how the Lakers are matched up good against the Spurs, I'd like to hear how exactly. And yeah what's wrong with Comparing Kobe to Manu? Both are/were top tier shooting guards who helped their team win titles, yeah Kobe is better but Manu is pretty damn good himself.

Also, being called a ****** by the biggest ****** on this board. I'll use a quote I heard from somewhere, when being called something just consider the source.

I dunno, sounds like you get kinda moist over it.

Looking forward to what you have to say this time around after the Spurs exit. I'm sure a few poor calls will send you into a tizzy. You're buddy Jstep likes to talk a lot of **** but I don't see him blinded by all those spurs nuts in his face .

Hoping my guys play with some pride, get into the playoffs and put a scare into somebody. Is Nash still on our team?

Spurs will be out of the playoffs by the second round probably. I've already accepted that. But they're better then the Lakers. I still want to know how they match up poorly against the Lakers.

I dunno, sounds like you get kinda moist over it.

Looking forward to what you have to say this time around after the Spurs exit. I'm sure a few poor calls will send you into a tizzy. You're buddy Jstep likes to talk a lot of **** but I don't see him blinded by all those spurs nuts in his face .
Hoping my guys play with some pride, get into the playoffs and put a scare into somebody. Is Nash still on our team?

LMAO

Im sure the excuses are already lined up

Sucking up to Lakers fans, sad.

If you bothered Reading what I said the last few posts I'm already admitting the Spurs aren't winning the championship this year. The Heat are period. I thought we had a fighting chance but with no Stephen Jackson and all the injuries it's not going to happen.

So we lose Kobe and there's no drop off, you lose Stephan Jackson and your chances are shot. How them big ol ***** smelling. Ewww! Wait did you mention injuries too? That had nothing to do with our woes either..

Sucking up to Lakers fans, sad.

If you bothered Reading what I said the last few posts I'm already admitting the Spurs aren't winning the championship this year. The Heat are period. I thought we had a fighting chance but with no Stephen Jackson and all the injuries it's not going to happen.

Ya, thats what Im doing, here Im suckin up to Nash also as he hit the nail on the head

no one is anti spurs. everyone is anti douchey spurs fans like you and your girlfriend jscared

Actually you're the one that came in here acting like a ******. I never said anything to you or the Knicks or anything really, you just came in starting stuff for no reason, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

So we lose Kobe and there's no drop off, you lose Stephan Jackson and your chances are shot. How them big ol ***** smelling. Ewww! Wait did you mention injuries too? That had nothing to do with our woes either..

Yeah,without Kobe you only have 4 other all Stars. my bad. I meant our chance are blown against the Thunder and Heat because Jackson is the best choice to guard lebron and Durant, tonight's game however is even as far as I'm concerned. Both teams have guys out and it's in LA.

Last edited:

nash hasn't played in forever.. kobe's out. Jamison has a torn lig in his shooting hand he's been playing with..Jordan hill, remember him?.. glad Dwight is looking healthy and pau is coming back into form.. that's about all we got.. I hear we are recalling Andrew goudlock from the d league for depth. That's exciting..

btw kobe is the lakers heart.. without him forget it..

Yeah,without Kobe you only have 4 other all Stars. my bad. I meant our chance are blown against the Thunder and Heat because Jackson is the best choice to guard lebron and Durant, tonight's game however is even as far as I'm concerned. Both teams have guys out and it's in LA.

honestly if jax meant that much he wouldn't have been kicked to the curb.. you get more bad with attitude with that guy than good. your chances are the same IMO...be honest I forgot he was even on your team

I don't agree, I would of wanted to keep him. but it's all done now...

I really gotta give these Bulls credit, fighting the Heat tooth and nail.

Actually you're the one that came in here acting like a ******. I never said anything to you or the Knicks or anything really, you just came in starting stuff for no reason, but hey don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Are you :cuckoo:??

Never said anything to me??

I stated my opinion of the Spurs, not you (at first) and like a high school teenager you had to defend them like a girl you were trying to impress, and it was you who who chimed in the other beef and had to get involved. Lets agree to disagree and move on.

Knicks lock up 2nd, one series win is all I ask for, I cant see how they can lose to Boston.

Back