General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed ... especially considering that Atlanta just plans to waive him anyway.

Atlanta’s test of Schroder being a starting PG on a winning team clearly failed. I’m sure they were very ready to dump him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviving the NBA thread from the dead...

Hoping the Blazers backcourt of Damien Lillard and CJ McCollum can give the Dubs some trouble...what a way for Portland to bounce back from a first round sweep last year.

In the East...Giannis versus Kawhi...what a dramatic shot by Kawhi to win Game 7 and get the Raptors to the ECF.

Interesting how you take Lebron out of the east conference, add a Kwahi to raptors and all a sudden you have Raptors team on top :lol

Reviving the NBA thread from the dead...

Hoping the Blazers backcourt of Damien Lillard and CJ McCollum can give the Dubs some trouble...what a way for Portland to bounce back from a first round sweep last year.

In the East...Giannis versus Kawhi...what a dramatic shot by Kawhi to win Game 7 and get the Raptors to the ECF.

I want to see change but I really think a Toronto vs Portland finals will hardly get media attention so as much as I want to see change , I think GS has to be in the finals :slap

I want to see change but I really think a Toronto vs Portland finals will hardly get media attention so as much as I want to see change , I think GS has to be in the finals :slap

Everyone in the NBA office will have their heads explode if GS doesn't make it. Greek Freak is a bit of a draw but for the most part the other 3 teams are BLAH.

I spotted Wardell driving to the game earlier today....

I live 5 miles from Oracle Arena.
1d1be42acce1f61cac30e9c5aa08d790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back