General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lousy officiating. Clear missed charge on possible MVP and apparently you can block a shot and land on the guys head and it's not be a foul. They also missed the double dribble on Leonard. Do Reggie and Webber work for the Raptors?

Last edited:
Double OT and Bucks lost?

Playing in Canada :horror

Maybe Dubs are hoping they don’t have to play in Canada :dunno

This thread is dead

I wonder if Dubs sweeping will make them rusty

I think ECF is going 7 with either Bucks or Toronto in the Finals. It’s tough to call

Pros and Cons for Warriors sweeping:

Pros:

Durant gets extra rest and play in the finals

Cons: Rust from too much time off

Pros: Extra rest for all the injured Dubs

Cons: If Toronto goes to Finals, Travel from Cali to Canada

My guess. In the finals (with or without KD playing for Golden State)... Milwaukee wins 2 games, Toronto wins 1.

My guess. In the finals (with or without KD playing for Golden State)... Milwaukee wins 2 games, Toronto wins 1.

Warriors still win both scenarios but If they go to Canada they lose 1 possibly , both games because that travel is definitely going to effect them

But they win back in Oracle so it’s done :lecture

Either Eastern team has little to none Finals experience other than Kawhi. Dubs will either dominate in a sweep or win it back in Oracle

Bucks have zero chance. Raptors negative to none

No Lebron and we get the worst franchised finals in a decade

Thanks NBA :pfft:

Thus a dead thread....zero ****s about anyone in the finals....I watched less than 5 regular season games and zero playoffs....this year. The story line is boring and uneventful

Warriors still win both scenarios but If they go to Canada they lose 1 possibly , both games because that travel is definitely going to effect them

But they win back in Oracle so it’s done :lecture

Either Eastern team has little to none Finals experience other than Kawhi. Dubs will either dominate in a sweep or win it back in Oracle

Bucks have zero chance. Raptors negative to none

No Lebron and we get the worst franchised finals in a decade

Thanks NBA :pfft:

Of course GS wins but I think Giannis can get 2 wins... but I wouldn't be shocked if its 4-1 for either one. I don't think anyone in the East would have given GS a fight.

Of course GS wins but I think Giannis can get 2 wins... but I wouldn't be shocked if its 4-1 for either one. I don't think anyone in the East would have given GS a fight.

I think if Bos traded Irving this year and held that same chemistry from last year, they would've been the hardest matchup for GS.

Now I see it

The NBA wants to make money from the Canadians

Still one of the worst booked Finals , but because Canada might be involved . I can see the media feeding off the fact the NBA finals schedule could take place in Toronto.

And what a story..California vs Canada . How often can we say this in pro sports :lecture

If it is the Bucks vs GS ..might be the better matchup..unfortunately, I think it has zero PR to the world.

I think Canadians will go ballistic if Toronto is in the finals. And the NBA might make bank from the Canadian support.

We can’t get anymore cultural PC than a NBA Finals possibly Cali vs Canada

On the flipside, the Dubs will have ten days of rest because Finals aren’t until next Thursday :horror

Last edited:
You are tryin hard man......Durant and Cousins don’t return and Curry loses an ankle then “maybe” I’d watch.

:lol

I don’t have to try..all the analysts are already thinking Toronto will be in the Finals and how interesting it will be.

Nobody thinks Bucks can comeback to a game 7

Playoffs are 1000x more interesting with Mr. phony absent.

I hope Dubs destroy the mute who now plays in Canada.

Cali will reign but...first two games in Canada :slap

Kind of feel for Derozen and Lillard..how many years they tried to get Raptors to the Finals. And they get Kawhi for Derozen... Canada is in :horror

Giannis..too green, needs experience and it showed, he’s not a leader..not yet :lecture

Valiant season for Bucks..good job

Oh well Wisconsin..at least you got Rodgers and the Pack :wink1:

Downside is all the media involving Drake will be plastered in the finals :thud:

Any Degrassi fans :lol

Last edited:
I’m definitely still interested, but I’ve been a Warriors fan for 40 years, and I live down the street from Oracle Arena. Warrior fans like me suffered for decades as the Warriors were one of the most ineptly run teams. Run TMC was a fun era, but the only real success as a team happened over the last 5+ years.

I think Curry is also my favorite player to watch of all time. I liked to watch Jordan, but I always hated Jordan and the Bulls because that team just seemed unfair....probably similar to how lots of you guys hate the Warriors today. LeBron, Jordan, Magic, Vince Carter, and Steph are probably my top-5 players I liked to watch play, but I’m probably forgetting some. Shaq is up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back