General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overpaying for Bosh...... He is a really good player but not going to lead a team to a championship. He is a really solid piece that is about it. The guy who did lead the team to championships left and the other guy who could can't stay on the court long enough to make a real impact anymore. I am sure Wade will be overpaid as well. Riley is trying to save face, prove a point or something after being spurned and it could wind up hurting them in the long run.

Good luck to the Heat.....

Boshs output is gonna go up significantly as he becomes he heats first option. People forget he had Kevin love type production in Toronto.

Boshs output is gonna go up significantly as he becomes he heats first option. People forget he had Kevin love type production in Toronto.

I am not a Love fan, I don't want Cle trading Wiggins etc. to obtain him. Both (Bosh / Love) are solid players but neither on their own merit will propel a team to championship status, they stuff the box score. For Cle we have Lebron and I have faith Irving and Wiggins both can be huge impact players thus why I don't want Wiggins gone. Obtaining Love and paying him the max is :gah:

I am not a Love fan, I don't want Cle trading Wiggins etc. to obtain him. Both (Bosh / Love) are solid players but neither on their own merit will propel a team to championship status, they stuff the box score. For Cle we have Lebron and I have faith Irving and Wiggins both can be huge impact players thus why I don't want Wiggins gone. Obtaining Love and paying him the max is :gah:
Agreed. Bosh was great in Toronto, but he's has spent years changing his game in to some sort of weird, hybrid winger. There's no guarantee he can snap back into that type of player.

Agreed. Bosh was great in Toronto, but he's has spent years changing his game in to some sort of weird, hybrid winger. There's no guarantee he can snap back into that type of player.

At least Bosh learned to play a little D, Love plays olay defense....team him with Irving who isn't the greatest defender equates to soft team. Lebron will require they pick up the tenacity but Wiggins has more potential on both ends then Love. Thompson and Waiters not afraid to mix it up so I'd rather add by signing versus trading.

I have a feeling that Love isn't going anywhere. Flip Saunders wants the moon for him and teams are balking. He'll play out this season and go full free agent next year.

Call it holding a grudge against Howard, but is anyone else as happy as I am the Houston sends the Lakers Lin and a 1st round draft pick to get Bosh, only to get stiffed? All of the sudden Houston become the big losers of FA (at least for one day).

Mavs may still get Parsons yet...Houston is looking to sign Trevor Ariza as a less expensive alternative since they weren't able to get Bosh.

Mavs may still get Parsons yet...Houston is looking to sign Trevor Ariza as a less expensive alternative since they weren't able to get Bosh.

I think Ariza will stay in Washington.

Looks like Melo to the Knicks is a done deal, well no championships for Melo.

You guys see all those defaced LeBron murals in Miami? Heh

Yeah, I saw. Some lame stuff right there. They've got no right to be pissed after what he pulled four years ago.

Looks like Melo to the Knicks is a done deal, well no championships for Melo.

It appears so. I think if he could have gotten NY to make a sign in trade to take Boozer then he'd be in Chicago. Knicks wanted none of that so now he gets paid and will never win squat.

It was one mural. Not multiple. And since then someone when back and tagged "thank you Lebron" over the defaced part. No burning jerseys. You won't see us throwing batteries or beating up fans who wear his jersey. Don't come at me saying "Miami fans don't care and are fair weather" and then expect me to believe that you all think we are reacting with hate and vitriol. None of that here. 95% of my twitter and Facebook feed are grateful fans who are sad to see him go but understand why he left.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405189340.472472.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1405189349.817593.jpg

Back