General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 8m
Miami has offered Bosh the full five-year max deal to stay, per sources. Bosh hasn't decided between that & Houston's four-year max offer.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 8m
Miami has offered Bosh the full five-year max deal to stay, per sources. Bosh hasn't decided between that & Houston's four-year max offer.

THIS :lecture:

and

this…

MarkJonesESPN ‏@MarkJonesESPN 36m
On Bulls reported interest in Wade.Person close to Wade told me"He has no interest in returning to Chicago and recently sold his home there"

I don't think there is much interest or any real interest in Wade. That guy has long forgotten what it means to be a Mid-West kid.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 51s
Chris Bosh is finalizing an agreement to return to Miami on a five-year, $118M deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

I hear Lakers offer s&t of pau to new York for a bad contract and first round pick. Melo says he signs if pau comes.. Phil not interested in losing pick

props to Bosh and Wade for staying. This Heat team is now a team I can actually respect and, dare I say, loosely root for?

Bosh became Heat FAMILY today. He will be thought of like Wade, UD, Zo, Hardaway, etc.

PR6.gif

Bosh will be thought of as being bought, end of story.

Like LBJ, his family was never in Miami and it won't be during this deal either.

Take note Dan Gilbert….

Pat Riley Statement

While I am disappointed by LeBron's decision to leave Miami, no one can fault another person for wanting to return home. The last four years have been an incredible run for South Florida, HEAT fans, our organization and for all of the players who were a part of it. LeBron is a fantastic leader, athlete, teammate and person, and we are all sorry to see him go.

Over the last 19yrs, since Micky and I teamed together, The Miami HEAT has always been a championship organization; we’ve won multiple championships and competed for many others. Micky, Erik and I remain committed to doing whatever it takes to win and compete for championships for many years to come. We’ve proven that we can do it and we’ll do it again.

Back