General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ok with the Lebron deal....put the pressure on Gilbert to open up the purse while enabling himself to earn more money with Cle (wherever) in a year or two. I really am nervous about the Love / Wiggins talk. Lebron walks in a year or two then gave up a potential stud for a really good player who doesn't defend and will want want to leave....teamed with another max player (Irving) who lacks defensive mentality at this point.

I'll take love on my Celtics and be over the moon. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I'm assuming since the well crafted LeBron letter didn't mention Wiggins , yet everyone else, it's just a matter of time.

I'll take love on my Celtics and be over the moon. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I'm assuming since the well crafted LeBron letter didn't mention Wiggins , yet everyone else, it's just a matter of time.

I'd take Love, I don't want to give up Wiggins to get him. :dunno

If I were the Pups, I wouldnt accept anything else less than Wiggins. I would rather see Love walk than give him away for chumps and worthless picks.

Man if you guys can swing that it's over out east..

I'd hold off on the over out east talk we see what Rose looks like. Rose(healthy),Noah, and Pau with a solid defensive scheme will be a threat to any team in the east.

I'd hold off on the over out east talk we see what Rose looks like. Rose(healthy),Noah, and Pau with a solid defensive scheme will be a threat to any team in the east.

I'm a bit biased of course but Rose (healthy), Noah, Gasol, Gibson, and Butler makes 5 very solid players.

Rose hasn't been healthy in two years, I truly hope he comes back healthy. Three strikes you're out?..

If I were the Pups, I wouldnt accept anything else less than Wiggins. I would rather see Love walk than give him away for chumps and worthless picks.

Problem is Warriors don't want to include Clay and Cavs don't want to include Wiggins in the negotiations. Neither of the two teams talking about trading for Love want to give away a solid core....gives idea what teams feel about Love. I wouldn't offer anything but scrubs and picks.

Rose hasn't been healthy in two years, I truly hope he comes back healthy. Three strikes you're out?..

Thing is a lot of times guys coming of ACL injuries end up hurting the other knee to some extent because they're compensating. So I'm in wait and see mode with him but I do think he'll be ok. If he does something again then I will agree that he's done.

Back