General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, for once, the lakers are being smart and investing towards the future. Gather picks and nothing longer than 2 years for current signings. It's gonna suck for 2 years but hopefully we can rebound with some good FAs and some good draft picks.

Never said I wasn't, you did. But then stunk of hypocrisy. Maybe you should apologise to wake for calling him a group of asterisks..

Edit : looks like you erased your post making me look like a rambling fool. Lol.

Bosh was born in Dallas :rotfl Check your facts.

Also, check your geography, Venezuela has nothing to do with Miami either.

The venezuelan population in Miami is the largest contingent of that ethnicity in the United States.

HERES SOME READING FOR YOU TO EDUCATE YOUR UNEDUCATED SELF:

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11046586/reinvention-chris-bosh

Since i know you won't read it (or even if you can handle long reads)… so I'll just quote one bit…

Bosh is at home in Miami. He never thought he'd live here, much less as a married man.

"You don't beat this," Bosh says. "Everywhere you go is what you make it. Ah, 'Miami is so fake,' people say. Man, everywhere is fake. Any big city you live in is fake. I live on South Beach. Everywhere you go in the world, they say, 'Oh, Miami? I want to go there.' I feel lucky being here."

Is where Bosh's wife is from really that big of a deal? :lol Come on.

In the way that it matters when your wife/girlfriend's happiness makes your life better. But i dunno… maybe you've never had a girlfriend and wouldn't understand.

The venezuelan population in Miami is the largest contingent of that ethnicity in the United States.

HERES SOME READING FOR YOU TO EDUCATE YOUR UNEDUCATED SELF:

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11046586/reinvention-chris-bosh

Since i know you won't read it (or even if you can handle long reads)… so I'll just quote one bit…

Is where Bosh's wife is from really that big of a deal? :lol Come on.

Lol, kind of a silly debate...

Bosh was born in Dallas, went to college in Georgia, and was drafted by Toronto. None of that has anything to do with Miami or Florida. :lol

Wake, you're just clowning yourself by replying but I'll play b/c it's funny.

Bosh was born in Dallas, went to college in Georgia, and was drafted by Toronto. None of that has anything to do with Miami or Florida. :lol

Wake, you're just clowning yourself by replying but I'll play b/c it's funny.

I'm done with you.

Back to the Heat:

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 2m
Others have reported, can confirm: Heat in hot pursuit of Luol Deng.

In the way that it matters when your wife/girlfriend's happiness makes your life better. But i dunno… maybe you've never had a girlfriend and wouldn't understand.

You two are having a petty argument over Bosh's wife. Do you realize how stupid that is? :slap I understand for HIM the importance and how many girlfriends I've had doesn't have a factor in this debate either. I've had couple if it makes you feel better.

Pau rejected laker offer. His choices are chi (thru s&t) and spurs, whom I believe someone scoffed at when I said he would be a fantastic fit for.

So you can only play for the place close to where you were born or your a chump? C'mon man...

well, for once, the lakers are being smart and investing towards the future. Gather picks and nothing longer than 2 years for current signings. It's gonna suck for 2 years but hopefully we can rebound with some good FAs and some good draft picks.

Giant mistakes Lakers made were not getting assets for Dwight and pau...

Go Celtics

Screen Shot 2014-07-11 at 4.45.29 PM.jpg

Should be an interesting upcoming season.

Back