General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, there is only Obi-Wan and Vader on my to get list of 1:1 busts.

Vader will never happen because LFL has said any "helmeted" character crosses into MR and now eFX territory. I also remember somewhere saying that they wouldn't do any of the Human characters but I may be wrong.

I have a feeling this may ship by year end, this one's been in the pipeline for sometime.

Back when that pick (first post of this thread) leaked at the end of '07... I think you're right and this'll be out in time for the Holiday season.

Sure took them awhile to get to this one :lol Looks great, but no interest for me since I'm not a 1:1 collector.

Vader will never happen because LFL has said any "helmeted" character crosses into MR and now eFX territory. I also remember somewhere saying that they wouldn't do any of the Human characters but I may be wrong.

Well, I heard somewhere the human thing could be out the window, who knows.

As for the helmets, I know that stood with MR, but not sure where things lie with eFX, their deal may not prohibit things, from what I gather, MR were dicks about things and getting monopoly to the extent they did on making certain things was part of their MO, eFX may say ^^^^ it, the helmet will be on the bust in such a way it's of no use like a replica one would be.

Looks ok, but they should have used real metal for the mouth area etc.

I am not a real fan of the character, but my son loooooves him; I might get him for his room. ;)

The most worthless character to me. Even Maul was more dimensional than this guy. Who's up next in the bust line? Lott Dod?

If this looks as cool as I hope it does, it spells the end of my Marvel collection.

I think it looks good.
I don't collect 1:1 busts but it looks like i'm about to start.
The SS booth will be buzzing this weekend that's for sure.

The most worthless character to me. Even Maul was more dimensional than this guy. Who's up next in the bust line? Lott Dod?

Yeah. I hate one dimensional characters who lack depth and substance. One quick pop in then gone. So boring.

Oh, and additonally I love this 1:1 Grievous.

Grievous had as much dimension as Bossk and Greedo. With the 1:1 bust line, the character selections are more about visually interesting busts than character importance. Really, of the ones made so far, including Grievous, Yoda and Palpatine are the only key characters made, 2 out of 6 busts. Visually, Grievous' design will make for a cool 1:1.

The only thing making me hesitant with buying this will be size and price, I'm pretty sure it should be fairly bigger than a human which could bump it to like $800.

Cait wait!!! Hope we ships 4th quarter. My fav PT characrter (well a tie with Jango).

I look forward to adding this to my collection. Grievous was lousy in ROTS, but amazing in the animated clones wars show.

Grievous is supposed to be iconic, he was designed as such, but whether or not he deserves such an expansive presence in your display room, depends on obvious factors such as how good was his performance in the movie. He left a bad impression on me.. they totally killed the character's edge they built up in the animated CW cartoon.

I'll keep the Mighty Mugg, as a reminder of the character.. but a 1:1 bust, eh, not so sure.

Grievous had as much dimension as Bossk and Greedo. With the 1:1 bust line, the character selections are more about visually interesting busts than character importance. Really, of the ones made so far, including Grievous, Yoda and Palpatine are the only key characters made, 2 out of 6 busts. Visually, Grievous' design will make for a cool 1:1.

The only thing making me hesitant with buying this will be size and price, I'm pretty sure it should be fairly bigger than a human which could bump it to like $800.

I'm hoping for around $500... $800 would definitely put it out of my range.

I'm hoping for around $500... $800 would definitely put it out of my range.

I'm hoping lack of fabric in the piece will help it keep down close to $500 like the others, I'll have to watch ROTS later and see his head compared to human characters, if it's not that much bigger, it should stay around $500, unless they include a piece of his cape, there wasn't one in that sneak image that started this thread, but that was awhile ago, and certainly time for fabrication could account for the long wait for an official unveiling.

I really like the look of the eyes and I think it'll be cool if his armor has the bone-like quality to its finish.

I'm hoping lack of fabric in the piece will help it keep down close to $500 like the others, I'll have to watch ROTS later and see his head compared to human characters, if it's not that much bigger, it should stay around $500, unless they include a piece of his cape, there wasn't one in that sneak image that started this thread, but that was awhile ago, and certainly time for fabrication could account for the long wait for an official unveiling.

I really like the look of the eyes and I think it'll be cool if his armor has the bone-like quality to its finish.

This will looking fracking awesome next to the PF-- I think it's not unreasonable to see it in the $500 range. I doubt much of the shoulders/chest area will be a part of it and thus with only the head and neck it'd fit sizewise nicely with Maul and Palpatine.

Back