1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that ToysEra is a small company. But lord, they completely missed Psylocke, the sculpt is awful, the suit seems bad, and this body ... This body !!!!

I cancelled my preorder, even an upgrade with a phicen body can't fix it, I'm pretty sure you will broke the suit by doing that.

My Toys Era Psylocke arrived today. I switched her to an old Phicen body I had available. It's a large bust version (I would have preferred the mid-size), but I wasn't going to sink any more $ into this than absolutely necessary. It was a very slow & tedious process working with the outfit, but I think it was worthwhile.

Psylocke Toys Era_2.jpg

Definite improvement. I have a bunch of Phicen bodies lying around. Hopefully I have a medium bust that I can try. Don't know if it will make the outfit look floppy or not.

Definite improvement. I have a bunch of Phicen bodies lying around. Hopefully I have a medium bust that I can try. Don't know if it will make the outfit look floppy or not.

That shouldn't be a problem. I had to really work (carefully) to get it on the one I had. The forearm pieces were actually the worst. I suggest stretching them out a bit with a thick pen or something and using a bit of soapy water to slide them on. Also, don't be surprised if the breastplate separates from the suit during the removal process, as it's only glued to it in two small spots. I didn't even bother regluing it, as it hugs the Phicen body quite well and the wired sash holds it firmly in place.

That does look nice, the the crotch/butt area on the original body is the worst I've ever seen which is a shame as it ruins an otherwise decent figure, the accessories are good, costume is ok, sculpt is ok if it had come with a better body it would have been a winner as it is really needs a body replacement if you want to pose her in any kind of action pose.

My Toys Era Psylocke arrived today. I switched her to an old Phicen body I had available. It's a large bust version (I would have preferred the mid-size), but I wasn't going to sink any more $ into this than absolutely necessary. It was a very slow & tedious process working with the outfit, but I think it was worthwhile.
Which Phicen version did you used?

Indeed, the upgrade make this figure "good". Only, it's worth it if you have a free Phicen body on hand, and it still imposes the risk of damaging the suit.

I find it sad, the Prototype was so beautiful. The accessories look cool, but we can't really say that the sculpt is good.

ToysEra made better figures.

Yes! Just got and paid my invoice. Very excited for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine. Went with the Pain Killer Jane body. The custom was not too hard to remove and put on the Phicen boby. I used some Vaseline to get the arm sleeves and boot on. Made it very easy. Enjoy the pictures.

Looks good on the muscular body. I have a couple of those. Now not sure which one to go with.

Medium breast seems to work the best. Galaxy soldier body would work too. I look forward to seeing yours when completed.

Yeah I think a lot of the new releases use the s22a or s23b muscular bodies. I'm guessing the Painkiller Jane body you used was the pale body. I might see if the suntan matches the head color better.

Yeah I think a lot of the new releases use the s22a or s23b muscular bodies. I'm guessing the Painkiller Jane body you used was the pale body. I might see if the suntan matches the head color better.

Color matching was the main reason I went with the Phicen body I used. It was from that old release that was supposed to be Halle Berry as Jinx in Die Another Day. It matched better than the suntan S12 that I had available. But that one was still closer than a pale body.

Color matching was the main reason I went with the Phicen body I used. It was from that old release that was supposed to be Halle Berry as Jinx in Die Another Day. It matched better than the suntan S12 that I had available. But that one was still closer than a pale body.

I have that body. If memory serves me right, that's not a steel skeleton. That sucks that it's a decent color match, but you have to be really careful with those. I hate that you have these great bodies being produced and rarely do any of the heads match. I even use the Jiaou Doll bodies which have 6 or 7 colors and you still can't get a match.

Got my invoice for Iceman from TNS last night. Usually they post in-hand pics, but nothing this time. No pics from OSK either.

I hate that lol.

Back