1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone is interested, the other site has an interest thread for a movie Apocalypse figure. I know some third party company may make one, but I'm not taking that chance.

I have that body. If memory serves me right, that's not a steel skeleton. That sucks that it's a decent color match, but you have to be really careful with those. I hate that you have these great bodies being produced and rarely do any of the heads match. I even use the Jiaou Doll bodies which have 6 or 7 colors and you still can't get a match.

I've owned several of those old Phicen bodies so I'm familiar with how fragile the underlying plastic skeletons can be, particularly the elbow joints. I can also tell the rubber on this one will be deteriorating sooner rather than later & it will need replacing, but in the meantime it'll do the job.

I haven't bought any Jiaou Doll bodies yet. How does their quality compare to the new TBL League?

My custom Jean Grey (CGL head) with Windstorm Suit (Figure Masters). I love how she looks!!!!
20190105_140938.jpg
20190105_140915.jpg
20190105_141115.jpg
h.jpg
js.jpg
sc.jpg

Got my invoice for Cable this morning (from TNS). Still waiting for Iceman to ship.

Which phicen body is recommended for Psylocke? Going to redo mines...

Probably a TBL League (Phicen) medium bust figure in suntan would be the closest match. I know they sell different heights now as well, so you can fix it so she doesn't look too tall. Note that the head sculpt will probably still look a shade darker (& shinier), but seeing as Olivia Munn undoubtedly wears makeup, you can write it off to that. :lol

Just got an e-mail from OSK saying my Iceman (The Freezer) figure shipped. It also says there's a second package with Ex-large ice diorama. Don't remember that.

Probably a TBL League (Phicen) medium bust figure in suntan would be the closest match. I know they sell different heights now as well, so you can fix it so she doesn't look too tall. Note that the head sculpt will probably still look a shade darker (& shinier), but seeing as Olivia Munn undoubtedly wears makeup, you can write it off to that. :lol
There suntan body is so pale, I would hate to see the pale. Need a Mexican body from them

Lol alright. Thanks!

Yes! I'm still waiting for Storm to arrive. Jean looks great. I tweaked my Jean by adding some eyeshadow shading. I also widened her mouth slight and tried to reshape her lips. There is a reasonable Famke lurking in there.

Great! Since is the only Jean head we have, we need to work with it! hehe

Back