1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing! Looks exactly how I want to build mine. Can you post more pics and the recipe?

If I can remember all the different pieces I used, I'll list them. Took a VERY long time to collect all the stuff and I doubt any of it is still readily available. The maroon vest I dyed so you actually can't find that as is.

Some in hand shots posted on OSK.

FB_IMG_1545223718994.jpg
FB_IMG_1545223723911.jpg
FB_IMG_1545223728862.jpg

Not feeling the sculpt in any of the pictures I have seen. Regret my pre-order for now. Hopefully looks better in hand.

I'm quite philosophical. I'll buy placeholder figures while I'm waiting for my perfect figure to come along because if we don't buy, nobody will think there is a market for that perfect figure. I'd rather have an imperfect figure on my shelf than an empty space.

I think the headsculpts on the Polaris can be tweaked with a bit of shading on her lips and eyes as long as she has green hair. I'll be putting her in a standard uniform as part of my 80s - 90s fantasy X-team.
I would like to see someone do a complete repaint of that head to look like Emma Dumont

where they not supposed to shrink the breasts
or is that the other company?

Yes, they (Toys Era) were the company that said they’d adjust the breast size. If anything, they look bigger, not smaller. Lol. Well, mine just shipped. Looks like I’ll be investigating a body swap as soon as it arrives.

I actually don't think the sculpt looks that bad. The chest is still there though, that's pretty ****** for them to say they'll change it and then not.

I actually don't think the sculpt looks that bad. The chest is still there though, that's pretty ****** for them to say they'll change it and then not.

I may have been a bit too quick in my earlier assessment. Comparing those pics to those of the prototype, the breast size does seem to have been reduced slightly. Which tells you how ****ing huge they were before, as they still look enormous. Olivia Munn would be a hunchback by now if those were actually to scale. :lol

I may have been a bit too quick in my earlier assessment. Comparing those pics to those of the prototype, the breast size does seem to have been reduced slightly. Which tells you how ****ing huge they were before, as they still look enormous. Olivia Munn would be a hunchback by now if those were actually to scale. :lol

Agreed. My wife often comments on these "enormous issues." It embarrasses me.

When the company said they would fix the problems, I ordered more than one figure to show my support.

Here is a quick rough comparison with the movie character:

Psylocke production figure chest issue movie comparison.jpg

kinda what i expected. the breasts are a little bigger looking even on munn with the design of the costume . i dont think they look ridiculous. with a little finesse she could look pretty cool. im sure we will see some repaints, with rerooted hair.

Does OSK not charge for shipping?
I preordered Psylocke from another site but noticed OSK is a bit cheaper. So I’m thinking of cancelling my preorder

I bought a doubleblasde Darth maul saber that used the same type of lighting tech and it was pure garbage. I'm not digging this release with resting Peachy face and body needs phicen upgrade grrrrr.. Let's hope SooSoo toys version is way better. Good luck guys with this release she needs some def TLC.

Back