1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow i'm glad i skipped this. Definitely needs a new body, but i'm not sure it's worth the trouble (and extra money). The material for the suit looks so cheap.

View attachment 437101

I’ll wait until I have it in hand before I determine if it’s worth the body upgrade. It definitely needs one, but that material looks problematic. Maybe a right-sized Phicen body that eliminates the pinch points & unsightly bunching can salvage her.

As much as I usually like toys era, **** like this is exactly why I don't preorder anymore. This fig looks terrible and I'm still waiting for mystique I pre-ordered like a year ago.

Not sure what to think, I ordered her before seeing the video, not something I usually do, and she's seems pretty so-so as far as unlicensed figures go I think I can live with the flaws though, maybe consider an upgraded body if the costume comes off, still looking forward to her arrival.

I hadn't realized SooSoo Toys were making one? are there any pics of that one about?

Anyone here know of a reputable place that still has CgL Phoenix Girl for sale? And does anyone have that figure recommend it? I’m in desperate need of a Jean representation- thanks in advance!

Anyone here know of a reputable place that still has CgL Phoenix Girl for sale? And does anyone have that figure recommend it? I’m in desperate need of a Jean representation- thanks in advance!

I have it.
It’s not that bad.
It comes with two head sculpts.
Not sure if anyone is still selling it though.
Might need to search eBay.

Last edited:

I just have the head and a review video for it.

She’s a tough bird to track down! eBay got nothin! Every site I find online she’s sold out :(

Among us stalk.. the Sentinels.

48371900_1670493329717436_6433578215876329472_o.jpg

Mine should be here on the 27th. Looks like it is going right to eBay and hope I can break even. I have Cable on preorder (and Mystique of course) but I’m guessing I am Done with Toys-Era. Started well but big dive.

I think a Seamless body will make her shine night & day difference. She's wearing a bathing suit for a x-men costume c'mon give the body she deserve's and she will look amazing. I would've ordered her but everything is getting released 4th qtr. too many pre orders so i'll wait for Soo Soo toys or look for her later to buy. Also Soo soo toys have had great hot toys quality own both Flash & Quicksilver release's no complaints or issue's.

I think a Seamless body will make her shine night & day difference. She's wearing a bathing suit for a x-men costume c'mon give the body she deserve's and she will look amazing. I would've ordered her but everything is getting released 4th qtr. too many pre orders so i'll wait for Soo Soo toys or look for her later to buy. Also Soo soo toys have had great hot toys quality own both Flash & Quicksilver release's no complaints or issue's.

If you swap her body out for a seamless one you won’t be able to use the light up function.

Looks like it's already started, can't wait for more people to get it in hand so they can tell us how it's not so bad. You only have to do this, this and this and get this, this and this and it's great. Happens in every thread on this site when a mediocre figure is released. How about just make a good product that's worth the money? None of these figures are cheap. Then I'll get to hear how expensive they are to make, costs going up each year yawn.

Looks like it's already started, can't wait for more people to get it in hand so they can tell us how it's not so bad. You only have to do this, this and this and get this, this and this and it's great. Happens in every thread on this site when a mediocre figure is released. How about just make a good product that's worth the money? None of these figures are cheap. Then I'll get to hear how expensive they are to make, costs going up each year yawn.

They’re making illegal knockoffs. You can only expect so much.

image.jpgimage.jpeg
Sent storm to The salon for a style inspired by Xmen 2 united.
Photo Featuring figuremasters dr x and what i call my stunt double nightcrawler.

Back