1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm digging the groovy little headress that Polaris has started wearing in the Gifted. I hope someone does an accessory for her.

Was there ever a 1:6 Taylor Kitsch Gambit released by any of these companies? I seem to remember seeing one many moons ago but maybe that was a custom I stumbled across?

Was there ever a 1:6 Taylor Kitsch Gambit released by any of these companies? I seem to remember seeing one many moons ago but maybe that was a custom I stumbled across?

There was a head sculpt out there so custom builds only. Gambit is low on my list alongside Havok, Polaris, Dazzler, and Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke so I'll wait to see what Channing Tatum looks like. If the movie stays in development hell and Disney is not interested, I will have to think about a custom.

Hot Toys TTM14 true type figure had a great Taylor Kitsch head sculpt. I’m currently looking for it as well because I want to put together a Gambit figure.

Hot Toys TTM14 true type figure had a great Taylor Kitsch head sculpt. I’m currently looking for it as well because I want to put together a Gambit figure.

Here's my custom using that head.
gambit.JPG

I'm digging the groovy little headress that Polaris has started wearing in the Gifted. I hope someone does an accessory for her.
I'm really digging that whole show.
That headress should be pretty simple to make. The magic of 3d printing makes almost anything possible.

I'm going to have to get it eventually, but FigureMasters Storm questions:

How removable is the cape? Does anything look wrong without it? (loose straps, etc.) Suitable for Rogue or Kitty?

I love the movie costume design, but would like a very different figure wearing it. I have extra heads from the statue I worked on with SSC, but I think they're quarter scale. So will end up making my own sculpt, if i can get the right body. She looks movie-accurate Halle Berry short, anyone have a clear height comparison shot?

Would a taller fuller body swap work? The pants look long enough. Any recommendations for a dark skinned body?

Windstorm cape is attatched at the back with three little studs and attatched to the arms with black elastic straps which are on the cape not the suit, the arms pieces are also removable.
As for height im not sure, the body im struggling to find one to match the skin colour.

Here's my custom using that head.
View attachment 436384
amazing. I really love that.

I'm going to have to get it eventually, but FigureMasters Storm questions:

How removable is the cape? Does anything look wrong without it? (loose straps, etc.) Suitable for Rogue or Kitty?

I love the movie costume design, but would like a very different figure wearing it. I have extra heads from the statue I worked on with SSC, but I think they're quarter scale. So will end up making my own sculpt, if i can get the right body. She looks movie-accurate Halle Berry short, anyone have a clear height comparison shot?

Would a taller fuller body swap work? The pants look long enough. Any recommendations for a dark skinned body?

Not sure if this helps, but here she is next to the Winter Soldier Black Widow. Storm is actually a bit taller than Widow.
0166F99B-66AB-43BF-8FD7-B4672BAB7569.jpg

Attachments

• 0166F99B-66AB-43BF-8FD7-B4672BAB7569.jpg
    0166F99B-66AB-43BF-8FD7-B4672BAB7569.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 213
Windstorm cape is attatched at the back with three little studs and attatched to the arms with black elastic straps which are on the cape not the suit, the arms pieces are also removable.

sounds good! It looks fine with the cape removed?

the body im struggling to find one to match the skin colour.

My plan is to sculpt a new head, and get it painted to match a taller, curvier, body with darker skin. I haven't seen too many of those, but I'll look. I haven't decided whether to sculpt the hair, or get someone to apply the rooted kind. First option would certainly be cheaper.

Not sure if this helps, but here she is next to the Winter Soldier Black Widow. Storm is actually a bit taller than Widow.

I don't have that Widow, but I have A1 and CW so that does help!

Thanks, both!

Got my invoice from OSK for the ToysEra Prescience (Psylocke) figure. He says it’s coming in to him in a few days. I imagine we should start to see in-hand pics soon.

Slightly worrying that there hasn't been any update pics of her on the Toys-era site or anywhere else for that mater since she is now available, the bust apart from looking quite ridiculous was totally inaccuracy to the character in the movie.

I do hope she was fixed, for me it's the difference between making a purchase or moving on.

I think soosoo will do a better job on psylocke.
Im so glad i bought soosoo quicksilver the cgl looks like an alien.
Im worried about Toys Era Iceman too he looks nothing like the actor.

a good looking Gifted Polaris is what I want,not the crappy one from ...whoever

I'm quite philosophical. I'll buy placeholder figures while I'm waiting for my perfect figure to come along because if we don't buy, nobody will think there is a market for that perfect figure. I'd rather have an imperfect figure on my shelf than an empty space.

I think the headsculpts on the Polaris can be tweaked with a bit of shading on her lips and eyes as long as she has green hair. I'll be putting her in a standard uniform as part of my 80s - 90s fantasy X-team.

Back