Gee Whiz Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Bleau Aquino Version 2.0... for me its the best!!!

5881233873_65ccd85ae4_z.jpg

Whoa, someone actually got on of those things! Where do you display it?

I think he only got the armoury, or am I mistaken?

The entire Batcave is about 6 feet deep and 2 feet high, id love to have it but I'd like space to sleep in my apartment :lol

I think he only got the armoury, or am I mistaken?

The entire Batcave is about 6 feet deep and 2 feet high, id love to have it but I'd like space to sleep in my apartment :lol

Throw in a sleeping bag and put it on a box spring and viola!

How big is that dio the pics on the website look like it holds the tumbler too that thing must be huge and cost thousands of dollars. I went to there website but they dont have like a store were you can click on something than buy it.

How big is that dio the pics on the website look like it holds the tumbler too that thing must be huge and cost thousands of dollars. I went to there website but they dont have like a store were you can click on something than buy it.

You have to send them an email. Like the man said earlier, it's about 6 feet long so... yeah. It's gotta be at least $2000 before you pay shipping from the Philippines.

They are awe-inspiring though!

You have to send them an email. Like the man said earlier, it's about 6 feet long so... yeah. It's gotta be at least $2000 before you pay shipping from the Philippines.

I ll pass on that price but yeah its an amazing peice nice to know you can have it built in sections though for the room

Yeah I was looking into the Hall of Armor when I saw this. Does anyone own the Cave? I would like to know how they like it. Also I bet the shipping is murder. Its the only reason I have not ordered the Hall.

Nice to know people have 2000 dollars to just throw around. :(

The cave (6 ft long..) is MORE than $2000. Significantly more actually. But hey, if I had the space, I would definitely think about buying it :lol

Here are more shots of it.
It is built with forced perspective, that means it curves inward as it goes back to make you think that its bigger than it is.

The Tumbler in the back is not a HT 1/6 Tumbler, its a much smaller version, but again, it is made to look like its way in the back and is actually in scale.

Arguable how well that effect works - I guess can only really tell in person, but still a stunning piece of work.

Check out the top too - it has the container through which the secret entrance to the Batcave is :yess:

image.jpg

image%2520%25281%2529.jpg

I think the bigger question is: Why hasn't one been built without forced perspective? Why has no one built a 1/6th Batcave to house their 1/6th Tumbler?:lol

Back