Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon ya losers finish the friggin tourney.
I voted for fri & sat as did most who voted and Ive been on those nights.
Sacks up and stop being yella.

Been hard with the NCAA tourney the last few weekends.

I'll be available Friday, but not this Saturday since my Heels are still in it. Possibly after the game though.

I guess this means that Team Alpha Super Cool Dynamite Awesome Teabagging Thunder F*&ks Wolf Squadron are the CHAMPIONS!!!!! Sweet!! And I didn't even have to play. :D :rock :lol

Hey now, you started this. Isn't over til it's over. :horror

i am going to make one more attempt to schedule a round. if nothing comes out of it again that will be my last attempt. someone else can take it over.

and considering it's a thankless job, i don't expect the line to be terribly long.:D

Lets raise the ante Havyk.
Just set the matches up for the weekend, if a team doesnt show then they forfeit and we move to the next round.
This thing is moving slower then molasses going uphill in january.:D

There are several sacred things on this earth you don't ever mess with. One of which happens to be another mans fries!

Well then,

Bring-It-On-Video-Release--C10120538.jpeg

:lol

Lets raise the ante Havyk.
Just set the matches up for the weekend, if a team doesnt show then they forfeit and we move to the next round.
This thing is moving slower then molasses going uphill in january.:D

Hey! I really like that idea!! Captains better line up an alternate or two... :rotfl

Back