Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, i've owned and will own you any day, whether you're host or not.

You're style of play makes all bunnies cry around the world.

Every kitten dies watching your skills. :monkey2

You could not own a $2 hooker for an hour chump. Bring it :lol

You could not own a $2 hooker for an hour chump. Bring it :lol

I, unlike you, don't have to pay for anything ;)

Anytime you're ready sissy, i'll bring it. I'll just look for the guy way in the back, deserting his whole team to try and get a kill.

You make me laugh :lol

Then why no swaps? Alternate weapons are alternate weapons. Why am I even arguing? I am not in the tourney :lol

because the hosting team would know exactly what has been changed,where & could deliberately withdraw weapons from the map that they know people are good with whilst adding weapons that they're good with

I, unlike you, don't have to pay for anything ;)

Anytime you're ready sissy, i'll bring it. I'll just look for the guy way in the back, deserting his whole team to try and get a kill.

You make me laugh :lol

Hey, I do what's my best chance to help my team by killing people or downing them so others can finish them. I never claimed to be that good with the shottie or lancer so getting killed right off the bat does not help my team.

I'll snipe your sorry head off...unless it's on that map when you hide behind the tree and I can't see more than your arm. I still have not figured out how you do that!

because the hosting team would know exactly what has been changed,where & could deliberately withdraw weapons from the map that they know people are good with whilst adding weapons that they're good with

No, the hosting team would obviously inform the other team what's been swapped. I just replace the useless weapons with T-Bow's and Snipers. I never remove Boom or anything.

...and some of us don't even know the maps that well yet... :monkey3

Hey, I do what's my best chance to help my team by killing people or downing them so others can finish them. I never claimed to be that good with the shottie or lancer so getting killed right off the bat does not help my team.

I'll snipe your sorry head off...unless it's on that map when you hide behind the tree and I can't see more than your arm. I still have not figured out how you do that!

I'm the Predator +++++! That's how I do it. AND the mansion, where I own you every time.

I only see you shoot heads off when you're hosting.... hmmmm..... :google

Well I don't wanna rely on some on you ultra competitive douchebags to be honest :lol

Well like I said, i am not even in this tourney so no biggie to me. I was just trying to raise some points, but I am used to no one ever agreeing with me. :lol

For the tournament, weapons should be left default. That's how the game was made by default, so that's how it should be.

Maps should be random, with no map excluded. Every map should be included. If you don't have all the map packs by now, they are free so get on it.

Time limit should be 4 minutes. Long matches with two retards sniping at each other gets old.

Then you ain't been watching much in the last few weeks homie!

I'm on every Friday and/or Saturday night. Whoever invites first, I join. Not my fault you're slow ;)

School is coming up on midterms so when I get home from work, that's all i've been doing... Next week is Spring break though.

Well like I said, i am not even in this tourney so no biggie to me. I was just trying to raise some points, but I am used to no one ever agreeing with me. :lol

wouldn't you like to snipe yippy's head off for the winning shot that wins the tournament

now tell me you ain't interested? :lol:D

Back