Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'll still be around most Fri and Sat nights. Just not in the tourney. If people actually show up so you can have it that is.:lol

Wow.
I guess I will leave it that.
Just surprised...

Dude, you have like 13 people signed up. Go for it. I just don't see it working out just like the Halo deal, but if you want to do it go for and I hope it happens.

Last I checked 13 was an uneven number, but that's cool if you don't want to play.

We'll just have to try to find 3 other people who are interested in playing.
Dude, you have like 13 people signed up. Go for it. I just don't see it working out just like the Halo deal, but if you want to do it go for and I hope it happens.

Last I checked 13 was an uneven number, but that's cool if you don't want to play.

We'll just have to try to find 3 other people who are interested in playing.

I'll fill an open slot if I am on and people don't show up. I just hate getting into stuff like this and people don't show and it falls apart.

why you ask...cause they all consider themselves one of the best & have something to lose if they enter :lol:D:p

I no way think I am the best. I just know how hard it is for us to keep even regular matches civil. Add tournament to the matches and that is a recipe for complaining, whining, and +++++ing. As good as the intentions would initially be I can pretty much say it would come to that. Not to mention trying to get everyone together and deciding teams.

For the record, you only need 8 players to turn up at an arranged time/date to complete your fixture

4 teams
teams of 4
4x4

match day 1 (to played within 1st 7 days)
a vs b
c vs d

match day 2 (to played within 2nd 7 days)
b vs c
a vs d

match day 3 (to played within 3rd 7 days)
b vs d
a vs c

so 7 days to arrange 8 players together can't be that hard

too much hassle to agree a ranking system so team draws would probably be best through random numbers picked out a hat

remember it's for fun & team based so if you lose it is upon no reflection of your individual skill

I joking hence to the smilies, just trying to entice you in :lol

Yeah I know bro. In all honesty I think it would be fun, but I just don't see some of the non regulars actually showing up on time ( no offense ) or even being able to get all the regulars to agree on a day and time. We all pop on at different times and people come and go due to waht they have going on.

Yeah I know bro. In all honesty I think it would be fun, but I just don't see some of the non regulars actually showing up on time ( no offense ) or even being able to get all the regulars to agree on a day and time. We all pop on at different times and people come and go due to waht they have going on.

can't be that hard, halo was a struggle because it was trying to get 16 players at one day @ a specific time

For the record, you only need 8 players to turn up at an arranged time/date to complete your fixture

4 teams
teams of 4
4x4

match day 1 (to played within 1st 7 days)
a vs b
c vs d

match day 2 (to played within 2nd 7 days)
b vs c
a vs d

match day 3 (to played within 3rd 7 days)
b vs d
a vs c

so 7 days to arrange 8 players together can't be that hard

Back