Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I am not playing:D but two issues I would have been worried about. One is host advantage but thats easy to get around as long as each team hosts the same number of games. The other issue you will need to address is game setting, since there are those who love to change weapons or even turn on friendly fire. That can either be a host thing , which as long as each team hosts the same number of games its ok but it should be addressed.

You can use this for the top of your original post

gearsofwar2ttke3.jpg

I'll probably sit this one out. I am competitve enough as it is w/o throwing the word "Tourney" into it. :monkey3

I'll probably sit this one out. I am competitve enough as it is w/o throwing the word "Tourney" into it. :monkey3

C'mon, dude. Do you really want to miss out on this?
I figured you for a definite.

We had a lot of fun during the Halo 3 tourney. That's how I met all of you.

Last edited:
He is trying to save himself $50.:lol:lol:lol:lol

We all know what may happen if he gets upset while playing, so this may be a good idea unless he wants Kit "Controller Killer" Fisto to come back.

He is trying to save himself $50.:lol:lol:lol:lol

We all know what may happen if he gets upset while playing, so this may be a good idea unless he wants Kit "Controller Killer" Fisto to come back.

Nah, I'll just amuse myself by sending you invites if I get too pissed off.

Nah, I'll just amuse myself by sending you invites if I get too pissed off.

Hey, I was making a joke but I was defnding you too. I was my wy of saying tht if you thought yu shouldn't play that it was good idea. No need to be sending invites especially sine most likely its not me online.

Hey, I was making a joke but I was defnding you too. I was my wy of saying tht if you thought yu shouldn't play that it was good idea. No need to be sending invites especially sine most likely its not me online.

I know it was a joke. My reply was too, but I guess in today's internet the lack of an emoticon means you're serious......so here, :lol

:D

Back