Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gears of War freebies grow today by 2

PICT0297.jpg

Got the hat and lanyard today.

Anybody else pick up the Neca 36" Lancer? Needs a repaint and the handle feels a bit weak but its still pretty impressive to look at.
I did and I love it! My handle feels solid, maybe you got a bad one? Still contempating whether I should have mine repainted, if I do it'll definitely go to Josh. :rock

I work at TRU so I was able to get them from the microsoft rep. Got two today and others from before. Of all the freebies Ive gotten these are the best I think.

Dangit!!! I (well my company) spend about $20,000 every year on Microsoft licenses, and I never get anything... :monkey2

Dangit!!! I (well my company) spend about $20,000 every year on Microsoft licenses, and I never get anything... :monkey2

Might also depend on the rep's as well, figure if they dont wanna give anything out they really dont have to. I saw the Cog tags on ebay for about $30+ so Im glad I ddint have to spend anything for them. :ted:emperor

Anyone not do Horde Wave 1 to 10 or 1 to 50 yet? I'm looking for people to try and pull this off. Let me know!

Yes, I know I haven't been on here in months, it's a long story.

And know you're on Act 2. Thanks a lot dude :rolleyes:

Nope, I am now almost done with act 3. Just 2 more chapters and on to act 4. I would have waited for you to complete act one, but I saw you say that you were looking for someone else to do co-op with now earlier in this thread so once I saw that I moved on.

in all honesty, I think playing on Insane is easier to get through by yourself than in co-op mostly due to the vehicle levels. There are some VERY hard parts to get through on Insane. It's a lot more difficult than Gears 1 on Insane.

Nope, I am now almost done with act 3. Just 2 more chapters and on to act 4. I would have waited for you to complete act one, but I saw you say that you were looking for someone else to do co-op with now earlier in this thread so once I saw that I moved on.

in all honesty, I think playing on Insane is easier to get through by yourself than in co-op mostly due to the vehicle levels. There are some VERY hard parts to get through on Insane. It's a lot more difficult than Gears 1 on Insane.

yeah no kidding. i'm on act one with the rig part where you have to fight the nemacyst and the reavers. how many times do you have to shoot the reaver before it goes down??? it seems that it wont die no matter how many times i hit it with the turret.

Don't cry, I'll do co-op on Insane with you.

p.s. You guys CAN invite me to games if you want. Where's the love?

Hi TheCroft. I haven't tried Horde mode at all. I'm up for trying it out with you, and all the other "Sideshow Freaks" on Xbox Live! TheCroft, my Xbox Live gamertag is the same as my member name here, JediMike71. I hope we can take out some Locusts together soon! :D

yeah no kidding. i'm on act one with the rig part where you have to fight the nemacyst and the reavers. how many times do you have to shoot the reaver before it goes down??? it seems that it wont die no matter how many times i hit it with the turret.
They say to charge the reavers and get underneath it and shoot it's undersides.

Top 5 players in Private Matches so far:
1) The ill Jedi - 729 Kills :rock
2) Karma - 429 Kills
3) OK Sithlord - 413 Kills :)rolleyes: Playing against Bots. :lol)
4) Loki - 406 Kills (What'ya know, top 5! :lol)
5) Dee Nice2 - 367 Kills

Top 5 players in Private Matches so far:
1) The ill Jedi - 729 Kills :rock
2) Karma - 429 Kills
3) OK Sithlord - 413 Kills :)rolleyes: Playing against Bots. :lol)
4) Loki - 406 Kills (What'ya know, top 5! :lol)
5) Dee Nice2 - 367 Kills

Someone needs to get out of the house more :monkey1

Back