Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just say he has a K/D Ratio of less than one. :lol

You can view all of the numbers from your War Journal in the main menu.

Oh I know. I check it out when I get a chance. I know last Saturday night/Sunday morning you were in the top 100 for private match points and I was around 140. But I've probably dropped outta the top 1000 since I've only been on for a few hours this week.

I think the K/D ratio is a much more telling sign of how consistent a player is.

I said that for years and look what happened to me. :horror Something really changes when you marry them so avoid it at all costs.

On a side note you know Bagels will be there. He never misses a good wedding. :lecture

I couldn't miss that wedding ^^^^^^^^, I was the best man :rolleyes:

I'd come to your wedding if I was invited though.

I'm sure it will be soon enough :whip

Maybe it can be Twilight themed. Tweenie vampires and all. :google

Oh I know. I check it out when I get a chance. I know last Saturday night/Sunday morning you were in the top 100 for private match points and I was around 140. But I've probably dropped outta the top 1000 since I've only been on for a few hours this week.

I think the K/D ratio is a much more telling sign of how consistent a player is.

Yea, I want to be host more often to boost my K/D ratio. I think I do alright not being host all the time.

I only hosted for a couple hours and honestly didn't notice a big drop off.

It's still there, but I do believe the advantage has been lessened.

I couldn't miss that wedding ^^^^^^^^, I was the best man :rolleyes:

I'd come to your wedding if I was invited though.

I'm sure it will be soon enough :whip

LOL! Just giving you ^^^^! Twilight themed wedding sounds like a plan! :D

And for the record, we have played some rounds with bots. It's actually great to all be on the same team against a common opponent. And the bots on Insane don't ^^^^ around.

And for the record, we have played some rounds with bots. It's actually great to all be on the same team against a common opponent. And the bots on Insane don't ^^^^ around.

I don't know about that I was messing around getting my around the world achievement last night and the bots on my team kept on picking up the boom shot and immediately shooting it at their feet and killing themselves with no one around them.

I don't know about that I was messing around getting my around the world achievement last night and the bots on my team kept on picking up the boom shot and immediately shooting it at their feet and killing themselves with no one around them.

But I do remember somebody getting killed by a Bot on CASUAL. Who was that again do you remember....???

**cough**KAIN**cough**....I just don't remember who that was....

Well that's weird. I was the last one against 2 bots once and the ^^^^ers were aggressive and flanked me. I ended up like Karma on a Saturday night, pinned down by two guys ;)

BadMoon says:

"That would be..."

ssp11.gif

But I do remember somebody getting killed by a Bot on CASUAL. Who was that again do you remember....???

**cough**KAIN**cough**....I just don't remember who that was....
Several of us have been owned by Bots, Havyk and Karma had their heads sniped off, Dee has been destroyed by shotgun and I've been pummeled to death by locust fists. :( :lol

Back