Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top 5 players in Private Matches so far:
1) The ill Jedi - 729 Kills :rock
2) Karma - 429 Kills
3) OK Sithlord - 413 Kills :)rolleyes: Playing against Bots. :lol)
4) Loki - 406 Kills (What'ya know, top 5! :lol)
5) Dee Nice2 - 367 Kills

maybe I should actually start acepting invites :lol

I thought I was at the end last night and it just kept going. Guess I have to finish it tonight. I want to get online and PWN you peaches. :D

Good luck with that.

Sorry bout last night. I fell asleep kinda early. I'm reading Breaking Dawn now.

My production manager who's from Jamaica, gave me some real Jamaican rum called Rum Cream. Made with overproof rum :google

Someone's gettin ^^^^ed up tonight :D

I will never get married so you ****** bags don't have to worry about it.

I said that for years and look what happened to me. :horror Something really changes when you marry them so avoid it at all costs.

On a side note you know Bagels will be there. He never misses a good wedding. :lecture

I said that for years and look what happened to me. :horror Something really changes when you marry them so avoid it at all costs.

On a side note you know Bagels will be there. He never misses a good wedding. :lecture

No comment :monkey1

I've only been on LIVE once since Saturday so I'm ready to kick some ass tonight :gun

Top 5 players in Private Matches so far:
1) The ill Jedi - 729 Kills :rock
2) Karma - 429 Kills
3) OK Sithlord - 413 Kills :)rolleyes: Playing against Bots. :lol)
4) Loki - 406 Kills (What'ya know, top 5! :lol)
5) Dee Nice2 - 367 Kills

Does that include Horde too? Just wondering since that is also a private match right?

Someone needs to get out of the house more :monkey1
Sorry bout last night. I fell asleep kinda early. I'm reading Breaking Dawn now.
I was gonna comment on your previous post, then I read the next one. :monkey4

I average double your kills ^^^^^ so I could step outta the house everyday for a week and still have more than you. :emperor

I've only been on LIVE once since Saturday so I'm ready to kick some ass tonight :gun
Frag tosses and Chainsaw kills for everyone!! :woo :rolleyes:

Does that include Horde too? Just wondering since that is also a private match right?
Those numbers are just for Private Execution matches.

Haven't had a chance to play much since last weekend. Looking forward to tonight but won't be on till round 7pm CST. As far as the numbers go I can't say I'm surprised I'm not on there.

Haven't had a chance to play much since last weekend. Looking forward to tonight but won't be on till round 7pm CST. As far as the numbers go I can't say I'm surprised I'm not on there.

I'd like to see how many deaths Sithlord has to go along with those kills :monkey1

Back