Gasdoc's collection 2014: new collection video/ rogue pf ex custom by darkspidey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the regular one on pre-order at my retailer. I hope mine turns out as well as yours:yess:. Looks like a very good paintjob on yours. So the exclusive head is just the big one on the left?

Congrats with this great addition:clap

The paint job is great. I (and others) are assuming that the ex head is just the flower on the left as it is seperate from the others in the packaging BUT I guess we wont know for sure until the regs are out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Gasdoc's collection May 2013. UK Based (Page 2 1/4 Wolverine custom pics)

Okay thanks for the info Gas. I look forward already to receiving this statue. Still have to wait almost 2 months though according to my retailer....

Few new sideshow arrivals since last posting:

Darth Malgus Ex PF
Shaak Ti Ex PF
Green Lantern Ex PF

Few reviews up on the channel

My Hulk and Cpt America grails have gone and will probably just replace with the gladiator hulk if nice in hand.

Holy grail: I have picked up the original AH art for the hawkgirl covergirls statue by DC. Obviously pleased with that.

Where is my batman pf however...the waiting continues

I am very tempted by some of the legendary scale pieces but the prices are also legendary lol.

Last edited:

Got the Maquette to replace my old PF at long last. I like it more but as I said its personal preference.

Congrats on Hulk :clap

You're not the only one who prefers it over the PF but i'm a movie over comic guy anyway.

Big congrats for Hulk ;)

Got the Maquette to replace my old PF at long last. I like it more but as I said its personal preference.

Lovely pic Gas...dont suppose you'll miss the Hulk PF too much now that you have the maquette :hi5:

Few new sideshow arrivals since last posting:

Darth Malgus Ex PF
Shaak Ti Ex PF
Green Lantern Ex PF

Few reviews up on the channel

My Hulk and Cpt America grails have gone and will probably just replace with the gladiator hulk if nice in hand.

Holy grail: I have picked up the original AH art for the hawkgirl covergirls statue by DC. Obviously pleased with that.

Where is my batman pf however...the waiting continues

I am very tempted by some of the legendary scale pieces but the prices are also legendary lol.

Also this way congrats on the nice addition Gasdoc:clap
Thanks again for selling me these 2 grails, I am very happy with the Hulk and Cap PF's I have to say:yess:
It was also nice to have a look at your collection, which was very nice but I can imagine with this addition, your free space is now almost gone... Space issues, I think most of us collectors have them:rotfl

Your right but not a problem Chris. Should be moving next year and I want a cinema room/man cave if possible. Until then I still can create space by selling stuff I am not a great fan of plus can store it like many collectors. Glad your happy. Both pieces are stunning but the new stuff on preorders eg he man, bats, superman, red Sonja were more important.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lovely pic Gas...dont suppose you'll miss the Hulk PF too much now that you have the maquette :hi5:

I don't really. The maquette is great. The lack of ES also made this a great buy on ebay. Got it mint for £100-150 less than the commonly quoted RRP here in the UK/eurozone

Wow the custom wolverine is awesome really love the dynamic pose on that one. Great pics as well. One day I'll have the money for one :)

I can recommend the custom wolverine. He is my only custom piece as I wouldn't spend the money on a character I didn't love. The sculpt is unusual and as you say full of intent. Plus you get and additional two portraits plus an additional decapitated sabre tooth head for him to hold. It was very well conceived by François and Troy.

Great Great Scores and Pic's my Friend Gasdoc, WOW! Really Dig the Talon, Asajj and Malgus setup, Excellent Posts

Great Great Scores and Pic's my Friend Gasdoc, WOW! Really Dig the Talon, Asajj and Malgus setup, Excellent Posts

Many thanks Colossus. Yes that shelf is one I am not planning to change for some time.

On Halloween arrived home to find I had a massive BAT infestation. Epic (but I really have no room for it lol)

Great acquisition bro ;)

Excellent Score my Friend Gasdoc on Batman, Impressive Post

Thanks guys. Only problem if I don't move soon I will have to narrow the collection to dc pickups only

Re: Gasdoc's collection May 2013. UK Based (Page 3/4 End of 2013 updates)

Oops. I seem to have picked up a few other pieces. When divorced I can still enjoy these hopefully ;)

Thanks to Collectercol for selling me his Deadpool! Gun envy from Dredd and Punisher perhaps ?

I managed to track down a ms marvel ex at last

and finally a Conan "the prize" dio EX for just above original RRP!!!

I previously sold this piece but this new one is waiting in the attic, with my vampy pf for (1) a bigger collection space (2) red sonja pf/ Q of D pfs to arrive

Last edited:
Back