Gartogg Gammorean Guard and 12-Inch Figure and Jabba's Palace Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the Rebo band is starting to look as AWOL as the Temple of Doom Indiana Jones pieces. There hasn't been any update on Rebo in maybe a year and a half? :(

I think they realized tooling up 3 completely unique creatures that can't be re-used would be ridiculously expensive and not many people would be willing to spend $1000 on the Rebo Band

I could not do without ,so the Palce Archway found its way inot my Jabba set. I really like the details and light up feature. Pretty cool to place the magnet to hold the snail guy on the wall. What is the small protruding clip on the back side of the doorway for? Just noticed it tonight as I was dusting.
Maybe a exspansion pack with creatures and a wind chime?

Last edited:
Great pics. Mine should be arriving tomorrow so I'll see how it fits in with the rest of my Jabba display...

I think there's a switch at the top:

11.jpg

Courtesy of rebelscum.

How does the light up function work? I inserted batteries and nada.

I had the same problem:lol. It took me half an hour to understand the whereabouts of the button. Fantastic room with Leia Boush, Bib Fortuna, Gartogg and the Solo carbonite environment. More pics next with he light up !!

I think this is one of those pieces that in a few years will be in high demand, if Sideshow really is going to be putting out a Rebo Band and other Jabba characters as they say they are developing (Ree Yees and Tessek are the only two I think I remember seeing by name and of course some Jawas). The arch will probably look great with a small crowd around or it with a display set up...but by itself...looks a little lost.

Picked this up for 25% off. Wasn't going to get it but it works really well to bookend the Jabba display.

I could not do without ,so the Palce Archway found its way inot my Jabba set. I really like the details and light up feature. Pretty cool to place the magnet to hold the snail guy on the wall. What is the small protruding clip on the back side of the doorway for? Just noticed it tonight as I was dusting.
Maybe a exspansion pack with creatures and a wind chime?

I noticed that clip when I first unpacked my environment too and I thought it was very curious. That is a great idea for another creature pack with a wind-chime. I would totally be game for ordering one. Anything to add to my Jabba scene would be welcome as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Sideshow is planning on adding a wind-chime or something as an accessory to an upcoming related figure release. Somebody like Tessek, Amanaman, Hermie Odle, Ephant Mon, Oola, Ree-Yees or :pray::pray::pray: Yarna d'al' Gargan.

Just got my archway today. Its a pretty neat set, albeit uniconic. I always forget just how impressive these set ups are in person. The weight alone gives it that $140 feel.

I haven't found an answer to this,so I'll ask it here. Does the light in the 'hole in the wall' suppose to flicker on and off? I'm assuming it does, but just wanted to make sure its not actually shorting out :lol

Back