Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing S3 of the Sopranos tonight buddy

Deadwood is after I have completely finished Sopranos my man :wink1:

Sopranos season 3 is great...
I
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I love westerns and love most HBO series, but I've always avoided Deadwood because I think Olyphant is a pretty horrible actor. Not sure how he does in his role and if it's significant, but it's the only reason I've skipped it.

Your missing out big time. I didn't care for him before watching the show, now I think he's one of the best actors around.

I thought the show looked boring when it first came out so I never watched it. Thank god for HBOGO. There is not a single bad actor or moment of poor acting in Season 1. It was w/o a doubt the most incredible show I've seen on tv.

Fixed it...thanks for the advice.

I'm 'dancing Jesus' this morning...

Can't wait.

Sopranos season 3 is great...
I was happy to see Vito put one in Jackie Jr., that kid had to go. :hi5:

Ooh bloody ell', i'm actually only on season 2!
Your the kinda guy who would fekk a guy in the arse and don't have the decency to give them a reach around!!
Hahaha

I would love to see Rainman do Withnail and I.
5f92c306-bac3-4080.jpg

5f92c306-bad3-d023.jpg

That would be my Grail 1/6 now I have the Dude.

:lecture

The funny thig is the two people that have mentioned it one owns the Dude and the other Alex :lol the hypocrisy :rotfl

i kinda knew this would happen with my comment. if people would read what i said instead of throwing out insults...

yes, i own the dude. but i'd rather rainman went back to looking for projects ENTIRELY ON HIS OWN. that's my opinion. we obviously look at art as different things. imho, the selection of a project is as much a part of the art as the final result, and it should be a deeply personal thing. that's a huge part of challenging yourself as an artist. this is why i love serang's stuff. he really seems to choose historical figures and icons he's truly passionate about. no, i'm not interested in buying any of them, but his passion for the subject HE chose really shows in his work.

i used to think rainman worked this way. but if he really just wants to make figures people want, that's completely fine too. like i said, PERSONALLY, i would like to see rainman really astound us with his work, whether he sells it or not, even at the expense of getting characters i'd like. if you read what i originally posted, that's exactly what i said the 1st time. i don't really understand where the hypocrisy is in that.

it's a shame rainman fans decide to jump down people's throats in defence of their precious suggestions, rather than consider a point of view on art, and my desire to see rainman's full potential. kinda makes you wonder who's really a rainman fan and who just wants figures made by him. i'm not on these custom forums just to buy every figure i like. i'm here to see people do their best work. i'm sorry you can't appreciate that point of view, and instead mock it with what you posted above.

so thanks very much for that, aaron. dexter? stansfield? dude? alex? i know for a fact these are figures you and tim have wanted for a long time. granted they are great choices but let's not sit here and pretend like wofford wants to that rainman hasn't been heavily influenced into making these.

and don't ____ing lump me in with 78myers. that's the worst insult of all.

i kinda knew this would happen with my comment. if people would read what i said instead of throwing out insults...

yes, i own the dude. but i'd rather rainman went back to looking for projects ENTIRELY ON HIS OWN. that's my opinion. we obviously look at art as different things. imho, the selection of a project is as much a part of the art as the final result, and it should be a deeply personal thing. that's a huge part of challenging yourself as an artist. this is why i love serang's stuff. he really seems to choose historical figures and icons he's truly passionate about. no, i'm not interested in buying any of them, but his passion for the subject HE chose really shows in his work.

i used to think rainman worked this way. but if he really just wants to make figures people want, that's completely fine too. like i said, PERSONALLY, i would like to see rainman really astound us with his work, whether he sells it or not, even at the expense of getting characters i'd like. if you read what i originally posted, that's exactly what i said the 1st time. i don't really understand where the hypocrisy is in that.

it's a shame rainman fans decide to jump down people's throats in defence of their precious suggestions, rather than consider a point of view on art, and my desire to see rainman's full potential. kinda makes you wonder who's really a rainman fan and who just wants figures made by him. i'm not on these custom forums just to buy every figure i like. i'm here to see people do their best work. i'm sorry you can't appreciate that point of view, and instead mock it with what you posted above.

so thanks very much for that, aaron. dexter? stansfield? dude? alex? i know for a fact these are figures you and tim have wanted for a long time. granted they are great choices but let's not sit here and pretend like wofford wants to that rainman hasn't been heavily influenced into making these.

and don't ____ing lump me in with 78myers. that's the worst insult of all.

There is a reason he is on my ignore list and your not for a kick off

Dexter and Stansfield had absolutely nothing to do with me at all! These figures were made before I even started talking with Rainman

I have never foced my suggestions on Rainman, I have merely advised what films are really cool that he has not seen and what would make for awesome 1/6 figures

I completely understand where you are coming from but I have never seen the problem in asking an artist to consider a figure most people would like on their shelf :dunno

Back