Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi~~~ haha~~
I made something for you guys~
may be for all customers~~

It would be gift llike dude keyholder.

i made it today suddenry ^^
orange.jpg

Absolutely love it Rainman! That will go very nicely alongside my Dude keychain :)

Nice, i was only gonna get the head/clothing set but sold a few figs over the weekend, so had to get the full set.
By the way, i would defo get a 'Rocking Machine' giant dildo thingy if Rainman did that as an accessory.

Nice, i was only gonna get the head/clothing set but sold a few figs over the weekend, so had to get the full set.
By the way, i would defo get a 'Rocking Machine' giant dildo thingy if Rainman did that as an accessory.

Congrats Pete, you made the right decision!

Did Wai pick one up?

Very cool, love the keychains.

As long as were throwing out suggestions again I'll once more voice my backing of wanting a Hunter S Thompson/Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I just think it would make for a killer figure. And fairly complicated with the shirt, hat, jacket, etc. One of few characters I'd still go for a full set on rather then head/clothing.

tumblr_l41gkshsXN1qzv84to1_500.jpg

I also agree with mystolle about Al Swearengin.

Swearengen.jpg

Finished watching S.1 of Deadwood this week, and I never thought a show would top Sopranos but this definately did it for me, easily the greatest character ever put on television.

Don't want to start a rumor or anything, so don't take this so seriously.

Rainman told me he wasn't sure what his next project would be. He wanted to make an accessory pack for Gang Boy, don't really know what kind of accessories, you guys might know which. He also said about doing some gang member from new york *wink*wink*.

But he mentioned them casually. I think you guys should suggest him what next :p
Yes, accessory pack!!!! The Phallic sculpt he bashed the old woman with, a female table, another outfit...the more Alex the better. YES rainman, give us an accessory pack.

Just caught up with rainman on facebook, and he was playing with the idea that the accessories for gang boy the white women table:

A-Clockwork-Orange-a-clockwork-orange-323591_720_431.jpg

and the massive dildo.

Thoughts or comments, guys?

YES and YES!

I would love v2 Alex in purple overcoat with snakeskin lapels and cuffs, hatless sculpt :yess:

Rainman, get it done...:hi5:

no offence to anyone, but i miss the days when rainman picked his own projects.
I agree, too. His lackeys could suggest and there's nothing wrong with that, but for Christ's sake, rainman has his own mind and should only guage interest based on what people want, not just one-or-two individuals who are yanking at his hip at every corner and that are yes men.

Rainman should just pick his projects in private, and if you like, you buy, if you don't he moves on to the next one. Let him find inspiration for his work, and yes, suggestions and him bringing us what we want is really awesome, but he should do stuff based on his fruition too.
Absolutely love it Rainman! That will go very nicely alongside my Dude keychain :)

Yup, I can't wait to see e'm together, too.

To suggest that Rainman doesn't pick his own projects is absurd. The vast majority of comments and suggestions are based on things he's said he likes and would someday consider making, some are not and are just people throwing things out. This isn't the first interaction a lot of us have had with Rainman. Many of us have conversations with him, we participate in the process, we don't just get on the bandwagon for one figure and act like we're the new sheriff in town.

Rainman does pick his own projects. People just give him suggestions, both here and in private.

Hell, we wouldn't even have the dude nor Alex had it not been for suggestions.

To suggest that Rainman doesn't pick his own projects is absurd. The vast majority of comments and suggestions are based on things he's said he likes and would someday consider making, some are not and are just people throwing things out. This isn't the first interaction a lot of us have had with Rainman. Many of us have conversations with him, we participate in the process, we don't just get on the bandwagon for one figure and act like we're the new sheriff in town.

:lecture

Rainman does pick his own projects. People just give him suggestions, both here and in private.

Hell, we wouldn't even have the dude nor Alex had it not been for suggestions.

The funny thig is the two people that have mentioned it one owns the Dude and the other Alex :lol the hypocrisy :rotfl

Where's the hypocrisy, if he would have made a nice Dexter, I would've owned a Dexter. But, facts are, his HS was and is subpar to the others out there and the tailoring for that particular figure was trumped by the more detailed and exact spec work of Kato.

The hypocrisy lays where? Especially when an 'artist' should not always be lauded at every chance, and giving proper critique and given incentive via comments that give insight, to make his work better.

Nothing wrong with giving differing opinions and realistically looking at something and critiquing; quite the contrary, more respectable than just saying, "wow that looks great...," and never offering the other side of it. Rainman has done a stellar job with the Dude and Alex. No doubt about it, but when he has not been on his game, and he has not in certain occasions, you have to let him know.

Where's the hypocrisy, if he would have made a nice Dexter, I would've owned a Dexter. But, facts are, his HS was and is subpar to the others out there and the tailoring for that particular figure was trumped by the more detailed and exact spec work of Kato.

The hypocrisy lays where? Especially when an 'artist' should not always be lauded at every chance, and giving proper critique and given incentive via comments that give insight, to make his work better.

Nothing wrong with giving differing opinions and realistically looking at something and critiquing; quite the contrary, more respectable than just saying, "wow that looks great...," and never offering the other side of it. Rainman has done a stellar job with the Dude and Alex. No doubt about it, but when he has not been on his game, and he has not in certain occasions, you have to let him know.

Do you have any idea what I just said? From your above post I would say not!

The hypocrisy is that you are criticizing the fact that people make suggestions to Rainman and then turn around and by a figure that was made because of suggestions to Rainman.

:duff

Teddy, you need to finish watching The Sopranos and watch Deadwood too duder! I really think you'd enjoy it.

Finishing S3 of the Sopranos tonight buddy

Deadwood is after I have completely finished Sopranos my man :wink1:

I love westerns and love most HBO series, but I've always avoided Deadwood because I think Olyphant is a pretty horrible actor. Not sure how he does in his role and if it's significant, but it's the only reason I've skipped it.

The hypocrisy is that you are criticizing the fact that people make suggestions to Rainman and then turn around and by a figure that was made because of suggestions to Rainman.

I didn't initiate it, nor suggested that initially...look who did.

And If you 'guys' would've read my post a tad better, you would have realized that I did say, and look above:
His lackeys could suggest and there's nothing wrong with that, but for Christ's sake, rainman has his own mind and should only guage interest based on what people want, not just one-or-two individuals who are yanking at his hip at every corner and that are yes men.

ddxdw.gif

Back