Gandalf the Grey Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might be ok on the LS bust(LOTR) but look at the GG PF or the Spike PF that I mentioned before a name in bright letters takes away from the peice IMO
I never said you were wrong. All I said I like them. I own the Buffy PF, Elektra PF, Lurtz PF, Frodo PF, and the Iron Man LS bust. ALl of them have nameplates, and I like them all. I don't own Spike yet, but I will soon, and I have no doubt that I'll like that one as well.

Karma, Karma, Karma... You are a chameleon! :nono

boy-george-mr-t-250x275.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

best.
post.
ever.

I never said you were wrong. All I said I like them. I own the Buffy PF, Elektra PF, Lurtz PF, Frodo PF, and the Iron Man LS bust. ALl of them have nameplates, and I like them all. I don't own Spike yet, but I will soon, and I have no doubt that I'll like that one as well.

Spike a great sculpt you like it. Yea the nameplates woek for me on the LOTR stuff but for others they just stand out too much for me.

I think the Buffy logo works well on the base of the Buffy PF, but I agree that the yellow/orange Spike one is a bit much.

im wondering now that theres2 gandalfs in two formats on its way.. they might either make one more for the 12 inch line... or this is a hint that maybe gandalf isnt on his way for the 12 inchers yet......

Gandalf is freakin sweet. Even sweeter at only $150 bucks. Looks like Captain Faramir was dead on the exclusive.:D

I gotta say that this looks pretty damn nice.

I however am disappointed to see a human in this line at all, let alone so early. There are so many great creatures and I guess I was hoping SS would treat this line like the SW 1:1 busts

Awesome piece but with so much money going out because of SDCC. I just can't. If I had enough RWP saved up I would think more about it.

Nice piece!

I hope they start doing some 1:1 busts though.

Ordered for now.

Awesome piece but with so much money going out because of SDCC. I just can't. If I had enough RWP saved up I would think more about it.

It doesn't hurt you any to pre-order it dude. It won't be shipping for a while and you can always cancel later.

Please stay away from the 1:1 scale busts. We need to have the PF and 1:6 scale lines as well as the Dio line to be cared for. Let's not add another.

how can he be $150 and the troll is $300??:confused:

does the staff light up? I already can't remember.

I'm surprised this piece is only $150. I was thinking along the lines of $200-$250. The design of the bust is amazing, but I'm just not impressed with the overall likeness. I don't know..it's just not "talking" to me. I'd rather put that money into a PF figure.

Did you all find the link to the GtW preview?! :wave

Fly, you fools ....................................

Back