Gandalf the Grey Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
choopie said:
It's nice. Just not a bust collector. Yet another Sideshow LOTR item I've passed up. Geez, the last item I bought/ordered was Lurtz. :monkey2

Same for me... not one new item could attract me enough to buy it. :monkey2

crazytrain said:
There appears to be a staff there so a light-up feature is a possibility.... Or some Longbottom Leaf to go in the pipe??!!

Light up feature would be great !

Long bottom leave I have myself ...

woodsy said:
All the LS busts have been excellent so far. Can't see how this one will be any different. I usually don't collect "good guys" but will definitely be picking this one up. Well done SS! :D

Me too, seems like a wonderfull bust.

I have the three other LS Bustes and they are amazing, certainly ML and Sauron.

There are only 2 pieces in this entire line that I'd buy. Gandalf the Grey and Saruman.

I will purchase this piece and hope for a Saruman to follow eventually.

I still want to see some freaking PF's though.

It does look great but I don't have room for it and I've got the SSW Bust and GG Bust in my collection already.

Gaah! I said I wasn't gonna collect these busts... But when I see this one I gotta re-think that!

Exclusive: smoking pipe, the bust could be one giant incense holder. :D

(I'd buy it)

Do ANY of the LS busts have exclusives?? :confused:

Beren

I have to say as is often the case with many other pieces that when the item is released and people start to get theirs and post pictures, there will be a lot of sorry people who didn't order this, it will be incredible to have this character in this scale particularly if in the future The Hobbit does make it to the big screen. Yeah we know its not a PF statue but when you think about the quality of the other LS busts the detail on this will be awesome and I think it will blow all other representations of Gandalf the Grey out of the water!! When I see the visual impact my ML LS bust has when walking into a room, well this iconic character from the Trilogy will be mindblowing!!! Thanks Sideshow and we're also ready now for the preview pictures of the GTW PF and the RIngwraith PF that are coming soon!!!!:D

If the price is right I will consider it. Otherwise as I said the SSW and GG busts will be enough.

jlcmsu said:
If the price is right I will consider it. Otherwise as I said the SSW and GG busts will be enough.
C'mon, Josh! You know you want it. ;)

I've got the SSW and GG busts as well (not to mention the SSW statue), but this just looks too cool to pass up. The detail, even in the one oblique shot we can see, looks superb, way beyond anything the smaller busts could achieve.

Oh I do want it. I'm fighting the urge really bad because Gandalf means a lot to me as a character. I don't know. :lol

jlcmsu said:
Oh I do want it. I'm fighting the urge really bad because Gandalf means a lot to me as a character. I don't know. :lol

Josh does the term "powerless to resist" mean anything to you!! You'll see when the preview shots are released.................:D

WrathofSauron said:
I have to say as is often the case with many other pieces that when the item is released and people start to get theirs and post pictures, there will be a lot of sorry people who didn't order this, it will be incredible to have this character in this scale particularly if in the future The Hobbit does make it to the big screen. Yeah we know its not a PF statue but when you think about the quality of the other LS busts the detail on this will be awesome and I think it will blow all other representations of Gandalf the Grey out of the water!! When I see the visual impact my ML LS bust has when walking into a room, well this iconic character from the Trilogy will be mindblowing!!! Thanks Sideshow and we're also ready now for the preview pictures of the GTW PF and the RIngwraith PF that are coming soon!!!!:D

I'm curious WoS, do you have pics of your LS series? I for one can't figure out how to display such big monstrosities which is why I've stayed out of purchasing big busts such as this.

Back