Gandalf the Grey Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another item from a line which no one is clamoring for...:monkey2

The entire LotR reveal at SDCC there will be 5 legendary scale busts (all of Gollum) and 3 more dioramas (Gollum & Sam, Gollum & Smeagol, Smeagol and Fleagol (of Banana Splits fame)).:rolleyes:

Darklord Dave said:

The entire LotR reveal at SDCC there will be 5 legendary scale busts (all of Gollum) and 3 more dioramas (Gollum & Sam, Gollum & Smeagol, Smeagol and Fleagol (of Banana Splits fame)).:rolleyes:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Darklord Dave said:

:rotfl :rotfl

Darklord Dave said:
Ahem...

I will be buying this one for sure. It's a much higher priority for me than the Sauron or Morgul Lord busts (which many people apparently did clamor for).

Of course, since there is likely to be no exclusive, I'll probably get mine from a dealer or the bay, and save a fair bit o' cash.

I love Gandalf, but White > Grey, so I'll pass on this piece and (hopefully) just get the PF. Seriously, if it was G the White, I'd already have him ordered.

Sazabi said:
I love Gandalf, but White > Grey, so I'll pass on this piece and (hopefully) just get the PF. Seriously, if it was G the White, I'd already have him ordered.
To each his own, I guess. Grey has always trumped White for me. I'd have to think about it a bit more if it were White.

Gandalf is definitely my favorite character from LOTR and I definitely prefer Grey over White but this is doing nothing for me. Where are the 1/6 figures!?!?!:confused:

Well, gee. There are those that whine and pine for more 12". LET EM.
I'm ****ing Happy as Hell over this piece! Bring it to my doorstep (hear the sounds of the Clamoring)!!!!!!

Well I am in awe.....this piece from what i see so far looks amazing.
Very Iconic, Im glad to see Sideshow doing a human character in this scale.
I just know its going to do very well. Sure i want a Pf and another 1/6th announcement,,,heck I want it all.....Im so glad that the lines seem to be picking up steam. Im sure by SDCC we'll all be drunk from lotr announcements, lol I hope!!!!
Thanks Sideshow Cant wait to see more of GTG

Lembas Eater said:
Well, gee. There are those that whine and pine for more 12". LET EM.
I'm ****ing Happy as Hell over this piece! Bring it to my doorstep (hear the sounds of the Clamoring)!!!!!!

You got it Scott! :clap

I am already signed up -- in fact, I wish this was already on my shelves.

:duff

RoboDad said:
Ahem...

I will be buying this one for sure. It's a much higher priority for me than the Sauron or Morgul Lord busts (which many people apparently did clamor for).

Of course, since there is likely to be no exclusive, I'll probably get mine from a dealer or the bay, and save a fair bit o' cash.

there IS an exclusive

dunedain said:
Could you share some information about that? :monkey3

Check the newsletter:

"Stay tuned to our newsletter for pre-ordering opportunities and news on a very cool, exclusive accessory!"

It's nice. Just not a bust collector. Yet another Sideshow LOTR item I've passed up. Geez, the last item I bought/ordered was Lurtz. :monkey2

Vince said:
Check the newsletter:

"Stay tuned to our newsletter for pre-ordering opportunities and news on a very cool, exclusive accessory!"

There appears to be a staff there so a light-up feature is a possibility.... Or some Longbottom Leaf to go in the pipe??!!

ChrisfromSideshow said:
It wasn't - however this piece is pretty sweet if you ask me!

All the LS busts have been excellent so far. Can't see how this one will be any different. I usually don't collect "good guys" but will definitely be picking this one up. Well done SS! :D

Back