Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reissue a figure that had no posts on SSF for 9 years? After the Grievous debacle?

Yeah, because interest is measured by posts on the forum. No, really. Look at prices, there is a demand and almost no offers. They dropped the ball. He is a fantastic addition to Jabba Throne and needs just a better paint. Would sell like hotcakes.

A lot of my figures are in storage, but I do keep a few of my favorites on display. The Gamorrean Guard is one of them....

20210922_120059.jpg
20210922_115820.jpg

Yeah I didn't have that picture to hand, but they still have the same wrong faces and 'skinny' bodies.

Sideshow really need to start making minor characters and alien again, they have the Star Wars license but just seem to be wasting it. I'm sure "new and update" (cough Grievous cough) figures of Greedo, Boushh Leia, Bossk, etc. would sell pretty well.

Really what have they made Star Wars wise in the last good few years? They made the same Luke as Hot Toys but way inferior (looks like a cartoon character), a slightly updated Jabba, a questionable Lando and have then been rereleasing the same C-3PO, R2 and Han Carbonite figures for years. Then we had the infamous Grievous reissue and their upcoming overpriced Anakin/Obi-Wan Clone Wars figures.

Seems like a re-release of this figure should be in order! It would look great with the recent Jabba the Hutt set.

Really odd that they would do an unboxing of such an old figure like this. Are they really expecting people to hunt down and pay $800 for this guy in order to complete their Jabba displays?

Back