Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn. Those couple mods, dremmeled out the head a bit to set the hole deeper so the head was flush with the shoulders and added fabric to the back of the neck, and it's a perfect figure. Glad I got it!

Anyone have an extra box form this figure they don't need?

Hi guys.....been gone along time and now I'm back. Was collecting 12" military and just sold all of them to buy my Star Wars collection......so the dif between Gammy and Gartogg is the head sculpt right? I ordered the reg Gammy and he will be coming soon.....:wave

This is what they both look like. I don't remember what one is what. Other then the tooth and axe I don't think there is much that is different.

Sorry to dig up tis thread, but can anyone here tell me if both versions of the Gamorrean came with the spear/staff weapon or just one of them? Man, these guys are hard to come by these days.

Another thread resurrection. 😄 Thanks to Darkseed I’ve re-acquired another oldie but goodie that I had sold off years ago. I also had good reason to dig out the creature pack from it‘s 4 year storage for Bubo.
8A0255BE-59C5-4673-8EE4-AF6FD08A97F0.jpeg

2E28C312-DBD1-4B99-9EB6-E12427546B4C.jpeg

Holy **** only two posts since 2012 🤣

Looks awesome though Coco. I picked up a couple myself awhile after I got the Sideshow Jabba. They were pricey when I bought them and it's only gotten worse.

I'm always like "ooo... another Coco pic!":clap But yeah, the prices on these guys are surprising because they rarely seemed to get anyone very excited.:lol This was one of the first figs I ever bought from Sideshow, back when I had very few 1/6 figs.

And I actually put my Gammy on eBay.... then changed my mind and modded him. :lol These are my two guys, who are in a constant state of modding. I have the one on the left's belt undone because I'm painting it black and have yet to repaint his snout in the lighter color I've done for the guy on the right

koV4vLl.jpg

Back