Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kind of suprised this line hasn't sold out yet. Maul has been around for a while and Obi Wan was on waitlist and now he is on preorder. Is this line not very popular?

I pulled the trigger on the Gamorrean Gaurd Friday, and now I am glad I did. I always liked these pig guys as a kid. If I like him, I will get Fett and Vader. I am still on the fence with Obi Wan. Anyone think Obi's second batch will sell fast?

I have been waiting to get these because I wanted to make sure I did not impulse buy, but I kept getting drawn back to them. I am very excited to get Gammy. It brings me back to when I was a kid with the Hasbro toys.

So the GG is sold out now... glad I jumped on it with the flex when it was time to get him.. seeing the SOLD OUT would have pissed me off not to get him..

as Empacker04 is saying... I always liked this character as a kid and I will always have a thing for them :) cant wait to get him :)

SOLD OUT now.

I am glad I called SSC on Friday to ask why there was no wait list option. The lady told me that there was no waitlist option because there were only 10 left.

I guess she was telling the truth. :lol

I ordered on Friday and my status is "Item Shipping Soon", hopefully it ships today. Is SSC pretty fast with getting things out the door and shipped?

I would say about 1-2 business days :) congrats.. I have to go 2 more flex...

I would say about 1-2 business days :) congrats.. I have to go 2 more flex...

At least we got one. I bet these will be pretty sought after in a year or so. As long as SSC continues this line.

Now I need to decide which one to flex today with the mistress promo code. Obi Wan or Fett?:gah:

I can see Obiwan selling out next before any other in this line..

I don't think it will. Past sell outs indicate that once the wait list button goes away, and there is no button at all, that the piece is actually sold out.

Nice to see a sell out in the mythos line. Granted the ES was much smaller, but still nice to see.

Once SS sneeks a peek of a couple more that are in development, I think Kenobi and Fett will disappear rather quickly. Vader will be around for some time, that ES is ginormous.

I don't think the Low Quantity Alert works. But the did announce on Twitter a few days ago, that GG was almost sold out.

The head shouldn't wobble, that would make me nervous about it falling off if moved.

Yeah I think I will just display it with the closed mouth head and just swap out the EX on special occasions or to show visitors

I will email SS and see if anything can be worked out

So if I do have a issue with the EX head can some of the more seasoned collectors here tell me what they think the chances of SS just having another EX head sittting around they could send me or now its sold out has that ship sailed?

So if I do have a issue with the EX head can some of the more seasoned collectors here tell me what they think the chances of SS just having another EX head sittting around they could send me or now its sold out has that ship sailed?

I think that both scenarios might be the case. Only SSC knows for sure, from time to time.

Received my couple of days ago with the following faults :gah:

1) The limited edition base sticker is a 3-4 millimetres of centre, which sticks out on one side! This can easily damage the edge / tear the sticker.

2) The skeleton head, the lower bone jaw is broken off.

3) Gamorrean rear blue robe/belt is broken at one end.

Emailed returns department waiting for their response, hope they are able to send replacement items, but not sure as Gamorrean is now SOLD!!! :slap

Back