Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you mean with Ex head? I thought they all came with two heads...

I mean the Open mouth head, I always thought this was referred to as the EX head, sorry for any confusion if I am incorrect using this term :slap

Sort of late with the comment but I think the chipped tooth fits the character very well.

Agreed it's one 'flaw' I don't care about.
BTW I was finally able to add the pics to my replacement form so hopefully I can get a partial refund.

Last edited:
ok.. I paid off my flex and will have him monday.. I am getting nervous about this piece in case of flaws not to get any replacements anymore if I wait longer ... hope it wont be necessary anyway..

Fingers crossed for you man... We know there are good ones out there and I hope you get one

ok.. I paid off my flex and will have him monday.. I am getting nervous about this piece in case of flaws not to get any replacements anymore if I wait longer ... hope it wont be necessary anyway..

I got mine a couple weeks ago, and I think mine is perfect. It is really stunning in person.

Thank you Gartogg !! I really hope.. dont wanna hear about credits or full refund because we dont have replacements anymore...

I can not wait for this dude... I think he might be after Obi the most detailed one in this line so far

Good luck myc. I was one of the lucky ones and received a statue with no issues so there is hope. It's an amazing piece probably my favorite of the three so far.

Thank you ! :)

Yeah thats what I heard that he so great looking in person.. and I always loved the character design out of my childhood.. so yeah.. really looking forward to monday ! :)

Hopefully yours is at least on par with what I received. The longer this guy is around, the more I appreciate him. Please update us MYC, good luck.

Thank you both of you ! Will do and I keep my fingers crossed :)

Got my reply for my replacement's replacement form:
Return for refund or $35 credit on in-stock and PO items.

Not the best deal but I'm fine with it in this case since my issues are fairly minor.

Got mine today and I am lucky mine came perfect ! :) Love it and he is really neck on neck with Obiwan ! what an impressive statue he is !!!! So much better in person and I am sure who ever missed this one out.. and will see this in person.. will cry !! This piece is a sleeper for sure !!

room05_zpsc7ae0ca0.jpg

Got mine today and I am lucky mine came perfect ! :) Love it and he is really neck on neck with Obiwan ! what an impressive statue he is !!!! So much better in person and I am sure who ever missed this one out.. and will see this in person.. will cry !! This piece is a sleeper for sure !!

room05_zpsc7ae0ca0.jpg

I would have kept mine if I knew it came with a crumb

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back