Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So another great one from SSC.

I tried to file for a partial refund on my replacement and it keeps giving me this message:

"Upload Error
jpg file extension is not allowed. You can only upload .jpeg, .jpg files.
"

Just wow! :slap

I wanted this guy but after Rhino crap---It will be a long time before I order anything from SSC
Plus I am trying to pay off bills

So another great one from SSC.

I tried to file for a partial refund on my replacement and it keeps giving me this message:

"Upload Error
jpg file extension is not allowed. You can only upload .jpeg, .jpg files.
"

Just wow! :slap

Is the picture Size too big??

I missed out on this one becasue I didn't have the funds for it right now. I guess I will try to pick it up later on down the road. I was really hoping it wouldn't sell out so quick. I needed one more month and I would've been straight. Oh well at least I still have a chance for Boba.

Finally got around to taking some pics for SS showing the gap I get between the chin armour and the chest on the EX head due to it not sitting into the hole head hole correctly.

Thought I would share.....

I took more to send to SS but you guys get the drift....

Hopefully SS can just send me a replacement EX head as the rest of the statue is fantastic.

Mine is also the same, but I do not even notice it. I think the rest of the statue is perfect. I love it. I can't wait to get Obi Wan.

That might even be a little better. Now you can see more of the bottom of his mouth because its not blocked by his arm as much.

The "peg" on the bottom of the head seems to be shaped incorrectly as it just does not sit in the the body deep enough

I still have the other EX head from the original (broken) on the horns and it sits perfectly and has only a tiny tiny amount of gap nothing like this new one

Chipped tooth on EX head
dsc2494tn.jpg

what do you guys think?

Sort of late with the comment but I think the chipped tooth fits the character very well.

That would bug the hell out of me. I pick mine up on sat. Hopefully it will fit properly.

My 2nd head is the same. His chin is raised slightly off the chest. I was never sure as to why. Was it the peg, or the piece under his bottom jaw that was the source of the issue? Either way he's a great piece and when displayed I do not notice the gap unless I am trying to. Mine is displayed with the closed mouth...by preference, not because of the gap.

I would have no problem with a slight gap but big enough to fit a cigarette is not good enough IMO....not when I have paid over $400 got sent a dodgy one, had to wait for ages to get a replacement just to be sent something with a different issue :slap

The original statue I was sent didnt have this problem and I I have tried the old Ex head on the new statue and there is only the smallest gap

I would have been happy to just use the original ex head on the new statue but SS made me break a horn off it before the replacement was sent :gah:

Just have to wait until SS get back to me now :impatient:

The "peg" on the bottom of the head seems to be shaped incorrectly as it just does not sit in the the body deep enough

I still have the other EX head from the original (broken) on the horns and it sits perfectly and has only a tiny tiny amount of gap nothing like this new one

what do you mean with Ex head? I thought they all came with two heads...

Back