Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same issue with the snarling head not fitting in perfectly, but its not really noticeable. Other than that, I have to say this is an outstanding piece:clap

8659902995_d54d35186e.jpg

I know the scale is different but having him next to the Hansicle looks very slick from that picture.

Finally got a call from SSC this evening about my replacement.
At first they want to send me a replacement for just the body but that they could probably send me a full replacement.
to which I thought "did you look at my returns form??" I have issues on a head and the skull on the base!

Anywho they sending me a UPS return notice so I can return mine and then they'll send a replacement so at least there's that.

Finally got a call from SSC this evening about my replacement.
At first they want to send me a replacement for just the body but that they could probably send me a full replacement.
to which I thought "did you look at my returns form??" I have issues on a head and the skull on the base!

Anywho they sending me a UPS return notice so I can return mine and then they'll send a replacement so at least there's that.

great news! still didnt hear back for my body & skull replacement :(

I have the same issue with the snarling head not fitting in perfectly, but its not really noticeable. Other than that, I have to say this is an outstanding piece:clap

8659902995_d54d35186e.jpg

Hi, I am a new member, great statue:clap, would you please share more photos of Gamorrean with Han Solo in Carbonite?

Last edited:
Well my credit card is finally reflecting the refund for this item. What a relief! I’m thinking of buying Dutch Schaefer now. He looks like he turned out really nice based on the YouTube reviews I’m seeing.

Hi,

I just received my Piggie and I was wondering if everyone's torso paint is like that or if there is a problem with mine. It seems like the paint is almost cracked but maybe that's the intended effect?

One thing is certain: this statue is absolutely amazing in person!!!

IMG_1932_zps4a82a231.jpg

I can't be certain because I don't have this piece, but I recall at least two other collectors commenting on this issue. I doubt yours is the only one.

Hi,

I just received my Piggie and I was wondering if everyone's torso paint is like that or if there is a problem with mine. It seems like the paint is almost cracked but maybe that's the intended effect?

One thing is certain: this statue is absolutely amazing in person!!!

IMG_1932_zps4a82a231.jpg

The left rib area scares me on mine. The paint is dry but not stuck the the body so you can press it and it cracks.
Does yours do the thing?

The left rib area scares me on mine. The paint is dry but not stuck the the body so you can press it and it cracks.
Does yours do the thing?

No, I just touched it and the paint seems well stuck to the body.

It's just that there are a lot more "lines" and "cracks" in the skin texture than I expected. I guess they are just scars... Life is hard in Jabba's palace!

It's just that there are a lot more "lines" and "cracks" in the skin texture than I expected. I guess they are just scars... Life is hard in Jabba's palace!

Mine looks just like yours and after hearing several other having "chips" issues I pressed on mine and it is well stuck with no flaking or chipping.

Mine looks just like yours and after hearing several other having "chips" issues I pressed on mine and it is well stuck with no flaking or chipping.

That's reassuring for my impending replacement.

Seeing this guy with an es of 700 is not sold out by now keeps me hoping they wont focus in main characters from now on... I have that in the pf line. I really like the rare characters a lot... to bad he is not selling to well..

have to hand it to SS lately, I said earlier that they slacking for replacements but they proved me wrong. they sent me new pair of Obi Wan heads (had a chip in one and weak magnet in the other) and now they agreed to send me a new body and skull base for GG. now they will look perfect (hopefully).

Last edited:
have to hand it to SS lately, I said earlier that they slacking for replacements but they proved me wrong. they sent me new pair of Obi Wan heads (had a chip in one and weak magnet in the other) and now they agreed to send me a new body and skull base for GG. now they will look perfect (hopefully).

Good to hear you're getting support.

Just saw this statue live at the Calgary comic expo. It looks amazing! Really great job. Almost makes me want to start collecting mythos line.

Too expensive for me. If these were available to online retailers at a discount I might bite, but I can't justify the $300+ price tag when I can get a regular premium format for roughly the same price.

SS finally got back to me and advised I have been approved for a replacement statue :)

Now I just have to smash the statue up and send photos of it all broken up and the will send my replacement

It will be very strange taking to my pig with a hammer......

I broke down and orderd mine yesterday. With all my pre-orders getting pushed back i started going through withdrawals and had to buy one. Got to use the $25 credit i got for the Obi Wan numbering snafu. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes without any defects.

Back